Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Gigi salmon saying we might have some news in Chelsea TV. It better hadn't be a new bloody sponsor like last time.

And then a few minutes later she said that's that and there won't be any news, and now the show is over. Hmm... I sense something fishy going on.

Edited by Amputechture

And then a few minutes later she said that's that and there won't be any news, and now the show is over. Hmm... I sense something fishy going on.

I blame Star. Something seemed like it was going to happen and then Star says that a signing is going to be announced and it isn't.

Clutching at straws time.

The deal sheet was introduced two years ago. Clubs sometimes conclude deals at the last minute and it is not always easy for them to get everything completed and sent over by 11pm. The deal sheet allows a club to confirm that a deal has been reached in order to allow for additional time to submit the remaining documentation.

The sheet cannot be used prior to 9pm and needs to arrive fully completed before the transfer window closes. Once the sheet arrives, clubs have got until 1am in which to submit the full paperwork. But if a club are looking to complete an international transfer, it still has to comply with the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) deadline of midnight.

Any player signed after midday on Friday will not be eligible for this weekend's match.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/transfer-deadline-day-how-deals-get-done.html

My source is someone on Twitter who is usually bang-on with these types of things.

Plus Chelsea TV said we have signed someone, i'm just putting two and two together and hoping not to come out with five.

Edited by Blueblur

I'd be shocked but delighted. Though really Torres should be on his bike if we bought another striker.

I'd say is more likely andre schurrle than Falcao, he would cost 50mill odd right and would be an ultimate knee jerk reaction from Roman to just go "Oh this guy murdered us, I want him"