Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Would be funny. Gooners are going mad at the thought of it!!

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171032&p=32260702

Haha I don't normally bother looking when people post links to opposing fans forums but I am really glad I checked this one- f**king priceless. A claim that we should be embarrassed if we go after a target of theirs! Even a goon mocked his fellow fans for such comments. And of course the mandatory reference to the 'undeserved' European cup.... compared to their deserved European cup??....... oh wait a second..... Lol

Oh how the mighty have fallen- and dont their fans know it!

Haha I don't normally bother looking when people post links to opposing fans forums but I am really glad I checked this one- f**king priceless. A claim that we should be embarrassed if we go after a target of theirs! Even a goon mocked his fellow fans for such comments. And of course the mandatory reference to the 'undeserved' European cup.... compared to their deserved European cup??....... oh wait a second..... Lol

Oh how the mighty have fallen- and dont their fans know it!

I agree... the fifteen minutes I spent reading that drivel was superbly entertaining. I like the fool who claims Chelsea use Arsenal's scouts to poach they're players. I guess those are the same players that they continually undercut with lowball offers due to their fickle manager.

What i love about Santi is how ridiculously two footed the guy is, equally and good with both, hard to find that nowadays. But anyway seems like he's on his way to Arsenal for a medical. Moving on..

It's the same guy we werew linked with for ages under AVB as a replacement for Ashley Cole. I don't think there's much to it really, as Ryan has done really well when asked..but if we do sign him, then Ryan may as well ask for a transfer, because it'll be taking the piss really.

It could only be linked to a possible departure of Ashley Cole.

If PSG have made an offer, and Ashley is tempted by it, and Chelsea are reluctant to enter into contract negotiations with him, we might be looking at replacements.

Bit far-fetched though.

It's the same guy we werew linked with for ages under AVB as a replacement for Ashley Cole. I don't think there's much to it really, as Ryan has done really well when asked..but if we do sign him, then Ryan may as well ask for a transfer, because it'll be taking the piss really.

He wasn't lined up a replacement for Cole more of a replacement for Yuri Zhirkov as both players can play LB/LW.Wanted him last summer but the way Ryan played last season for us i want us to keep Ryan.

Rondon signed for Rubin Kazan, if anyone is interested

http://www.goal.com/...don-from-malaga

So much for that poorly written blog that gave a list of reasons why it wouldn't happen, haha.

Rondon is a nice signing for them. Quality player who we'll probably be hearing about in a few years for a much higher fee.

Edited by That Boy Brandinho

So much for that poorly written blog that gave a list of reasons why it wouldn't happen, haha.

Rondon is a nice signing for them. Quality player who we'll probably be hearing about in a few years for a much higher fee.

That blog is usually well-written, but yes, you were right on that one, I was wrong. I posted it because I personally didn't believe it due to the fact that it originated from Marca.

That blog is usually well-written, but yes, you were right on that one, I was wrong. I posted it because I personally didn't believe it due to the fact that it originated from Marca.

I'm not calling you out, mate. I realize that you were just passing along something relevant to the discussion, so please don't think I'm having a go at you.

I'm not calling you out, mate. I realize that you were just passing along something relevant to the discussion, so please don't think I'm having a go at you.

Oh I know. I just felt a little sheepish for posting something I thought had merit, about how he probably wasn't going to Russia....just for him to actually go to Russia. I get frustrated with people posting rubbish on the site, so I try to not do it myself.

Oh I know. I just felt a little sheepish for posting something I thought had merit, about how he probably wasn't going to Russia....just for him to actually go to Russia. I get frustrated with people posting rubbish on the site, so I try to not do it myself.

For what it's worth, I think you're a quality poster so there's no need to worry about rubbishing up the forum.

Props to Brandinho for calling it right.

Thanks. Do you happen to have the latest props to pounds conversion handy?

Llorente's record is pretty phenomenal, considering the club he plays for, which tells me he must be a pretty useful finisher.

Anyone watched a lot of this guy .. ? He's obviously an aerial threat. Was he in the Spanish squad? If he was, Torres was obviously ahead of him in the pecking order.

Llorente's record is pretty phenomenal, considering the club he plays for, which tells me he must be a pretty useful finisher.

Anyone watched a lot of this guy .. ? He's obviously an aerial threat. Was he in the Spanish squad? If he was, Torres was obviously ahead of him in the pecking order.

I only watched all the europa league games but after Falcao, I was mostly impressed by this guy.

His strength as you mentioned is the aerial threat he provides, but he is very skillfull and has a deadly shot too. His passing is very nice too as is his ball control, just don't expect him to dribble with his speed, which it is his only weakness in my opinion.

If you saw the games versus united maybe you will remember his sublime volley.

i dont know why he didnt play in the euros, as he was in the squad. Maybe his style didn't fit with the rest of the team's.

Edited by eldakar

I only watched all the europa league games but after Falcao, I was mostly impressed by this guy.

His strength as you mentioned is the aerial threat he provides, but he is very skillfull and has a deadly shot too. His passing is very nice too as is his ball control, just don't expect him to dribble with his speed, which it is his only weakness in my opinion.

If you saw the games versus united maybe you will remember his sublime volley.

i dont know why he didnt play in the euros, as he was in the squad. Maybe his style didn't fit with the rest of the team's.

Well Spain didn't play with any strikers, so he really didn't fit their style :biggrin: