Vintage Blues pictures and film

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I wasn't sure where to post this was going to start a thread but sometimes when I upload stuff it's only good for a couple of days.

A pub I used to drink in the early- mid 90's had a display board of tickets where punters would put up stubs for football, gigs, etc. I used to hold on to mine just found them while going through a load of old stuff.

Image preview

When ever newspaper articles are uploaded on here and you see the results from yesteryear has anyone noticed that nearly every time we are at home and either Spurs or Arsenal are at home we have larger gates, also if other traditional big clubs, villa, Everton, Newcastle are at home once again our home gates exceed theirs, only utd and Liverpool seem to have higher, it must be printing errors!! We only got crowds of 6k pre 2003!!!!! London's First, London's Finest!!!

12 hours ago, chi blue said:

When ever newspaper articles are uploaded on here and you see the results from yesteryear has anyone noticed that nearly every time we are at home and either Spurs or Arsenal are at home we have larger gates, also if other traditional big clubs, villa, Everton, Newcastle are at home once again our home gates exceed theirs, only utd and Liverpool seem to have higher, it must be printing errors!! We only got crowds of 6k pre 2003!!!!! London's First, London's Finest!!!

I know, I know, no history some say. 

You just have to pity them and accept their ignorance...

Image result for mr t i pity the fool

programme cover for Derby County v Chelsea, Saturday, 9th Jan 1988programme cover for Chelsea v Northampton Town, Saturday, 9th Jan 1965  programme cover for Chelsea v Bradford Park Avenue, Saturday, 9th Jan 1960

We won at Derby 3-1                                                We won 4 - 1 in front of a crowd of 44,335.  For Northampton !            A 5-1 win v Bradford Park Ave.

Edited by erskblue

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 18:41, chi blue said:

programme cover for Chelsea v Barrow, Saturday, 10th Jan 1948 Here's an example.        We played Barrow in the FA Cup 3rd Round on 10th Jan 1948 .  

Yet a crowd of 44,336 was at The Bridge to watch us win 5-0.