Vintage Blues pictures and film

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

Thought David Lee was very under-rated. Always liked him and saw Hoddle looking to mold him as a sweeper as he was a very good passer. Was at the Spurs game when he broke his leg. Terrible shame. But respect to Spurs fans that day for the Matthew Harding tribute. 

Always wondered how he felt make it as a pro footballer, play for a massive club and have your own fans even though it was good hearted take the piss out of you for looking like Rodders 😆

Strider / Nibs, Cheers for the posts lads. 

Bringing up Wee Jonny Spencer reminded me of his incredible double against Liverpool at the bridge. Two beauties that day. Carefree Mofo just posted them... Great day out that. 

I remember making a spurs fan cry this day the morning after at school... 

It was a fun time to be around the club and was think most were gutted when Hoddle left. Back then it was a struggle to get a decent name in. Pretty much laid the ground work for modern day Chelsea and clearly he had an affect on a player, Gavin Peacock became a church minister. 

check out where the tunnel was... 😂

bluehaze, Im sorry I dont do group think or hive communication. I did have a giggle at an individual telling another to remove a like for a post... Its the stuff of playgrounds. Anyhow, good luck with your telepathic powers of mind reading. 

Edited by cfcwomble

1 hour ago, cfcwomble said:

bluehaze, Im sorry I dont do group think or hive communication. I did have a giggle at an individual telling another to remove a like for a post... Its the stuff of playgrounds. Anyhow, good luck with your telepathic powers of mind reading. 

Your not Chelsea mate it's obvious every '' memory'' you have is against Spurs quite the coincidence. Also as been mentioned by other fans I've messaged you called it the Harding stand not the North Stand or the Matthew Harding or the MH stand. The only place at Chelsea and I've been going for 50 years nearly I've never sat is the East Stand middle yet you claim you have no one I have ever met in person or on here as ever been there it's for rich middle to upper class tits like Mellor and Clarkson.

John Sillet and a delighted young fan ! 
Jimmy Greaves scored all our 5 goals. Preston N. E. away in Dec 1959.[Credit: W. & H. Talbot Archive/Popperfoto via Getty Images]
FootballPast. Twitter.
Edited by erskblue

1 hour ago, bluehaze said:

Your not Chelsea mate it's obvious every '' memory'' you have is against Spurs quite the coincidence. Also as been mentioned by other fans I've messaged you called it the Harding stand not the North Stand or the Matthew Harding or the MH stand. The only place at Chelsea and I've been going for 50 years nearly I've never sat is the East Stand middle yet you claim you have no one I have ever met in person or on here as ever been there it's for rich middle to upper class tits like Mellor and Clarkson.

you clearly missed the post about Wee Jonny Spencer hitting two against pool... Anyhow.. Is everything alright with you? Do you need to talk to someone? Are you lonely? These guys can help you: https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq_TX1eql7wIVSQIGAB1aDgzxEAAYASAAEgImU_D_BwE

What you think about me is actually a reflection of you. As such I do not care, keep insulting me if it makes you and your cyber chums feel better. But I find this argument childish and im not going to entertain you or them any more. I hope we never bump into each other at the white horse pub. Do look after yourself, all the best

Edited by cfcwomble

2 minutes ago, cfcwomble said:

you clearly missed the post about Wee Jonny Spencer hitting two against pool... Anyhow.. Is everything alright with you? Do you need to talk to someone? Are you lonely? These guys can help you: https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq_TX1eql7wIVSQIGAB1aDgzxEAAYASAAEgImU_D_BwE

What you think about me is actually a reflection of you. As such I do not care, keep insulting me if it makes you and your cyber chums feel better. But I find this argument childish and im not going to entertain you or them any more. I hope we never bump into each other at the white horse pub. Do look after yourself, all the best

Yep, that's the same old keyboard warrior threatening bollocks that all these sneaky spuds get round to as soon as they are fronted up.

I think you're a clown come to wind people up, have googled some details about some things and are, as I said as soon as I spotted you in here, a sad little opposition twat.  In all the run-ins with real Chelsea fans, I have never had or seen them threatening violence to each other.

You got sussed every time you come in here pretending to be Chels, and you'll get sussed every time you crawl back in, because, when it comes down to it, you just ain't that bright.

How on earth have I threatened violence? I dont want to engage with you here, so why would I want to meet you in a pub. I tell you whats actually quite frightening, its the fact that you have convinced yourself that you know who I am and that Ive posted here before. Which is simply divorced from reality. And as for the petit name calling, sticks and stones. Grow up, move on and get help or talk to someone about your issues. Have a good day. 

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

Nice compilation. I was a big fan of his, and he scored some memorable goals, notably the length of the field run against Zhizkov and those crackers against Liverpool and Spuds.

Backbiter. That Spencer goal is in that compilation. I remember listening to Capital gold back in the day and I think it was Jonathon pierce providing the commentary. Who probably exploded internally when the wee man was through. Wonder if there is a link somewhere of that. Will have a look. 

2 hours ago, cfcwomble said:

You say people are insulting you and you send links in a condescending and patronizing way to The Samaritans. You've been sussed mate your not Chelsea and posting a few random facts is not convincing anyone. I'm not going to let this section get into an argument zone it's for real Chelsea fans who've supported them through thick and thin so I won't be answering anymore of your posts and a veiled threat at the end and we're picking on you ?.  Funny isn't it all the pubs you could have mentioned the one you did is where Chelsea and Spurs had a massive ruck in 2007 you were probably there with the rest of your Spurs mates they got battered did you ?.

2 minutes ago, bluehaze said:

You say people are insulting you and you send links in a condescending and patronizing way to The Samaritans. You've been sussed mate your not Chelsea and posting a few random facts is not convincing anyone. I'm not going to let this section get into an argument zone it's for real Chelsea fans who've supported them through thick and thin so I won't be answering anymore of your posts and a veiled threat at the end and we're picking on you ?.  Funny isn't it all the pubs you could have mentioned the one you did is where Chelsea and Spurs had a massive ruck in 2007 you were probably there with the rest of your Spurs mates they got battered did you ?.

Get help... when you troll someone online, its usually because you got things going wrong in your own life and are looking at a way to lash out. Ive used the number I gave you myself, so its from experience. your obsession is not healthy. One of the moderators has kindly sent me a link to ignore you and the other posters im going to use that, and notice, that Ive not insulted you at any point or in any post. the contrary, ive wished you and others who have targeted me well. Why? You're a blues brother, im not fighting... 

7 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Stockholm I couldn't make it but we went down the Fulham Rd after and I could make myself out in the Evening Standard the following day.

EvvmGrbXIAUzGSe.jpg

EvywwfbWQAAYVJm.jpg

27,000+ chelsea out for that game and there was about 3000 - 5000 germans if my memory is correct ? Got my match ticket via a manc tout at face value as a favour . I seem to recall seeing and been told mathew hardings kids was mixing in with the chelsea hoards pre match . Swedish Police seemed to have full control and never crossed the line . 

i went via Norway  with a cfc mate and took train in from oslo to sweden ,after the noggy/swedish boarder the undercover svensk Police pulled us both and asked to Search our luggage . They asked us if we was carrying any flares ,smoke bombs , knives ,both of us could not stop laughing . 

good times .

19 hours ago, donnyblue said:

27,000+ chelsea out for that game and there was about 3000 - 5000 germans if my memory is correct ? Got my match ticket via a manc tout at face value as a favour . I seem to recall seeing and been told mathew hardings kids was mixing in with the chelsea hoards pre match . Swedish Police seemed to have full control and never crossed the line . 

i went via Norway  with a cfc mate and took train in from oslo to sweden ,after the noggy/swedish boarder the undercover svensk Police pulled us both and asked to Search our luggage . They asked us if we was carrying any flares ,smoke bombs , knives ,both of us could not stop laughing . 

good times .

drblue!  You snuck back in 🙂

8 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

drblue!  You snuck back in 🙂

DDRblue was the chelsea mate who was with me in Norway and Sweden Yorkley. He Ask me to sign up to this forum and pass a message on since DDRblue is not allowed to post on here .