England v Sweden 15th Nov 2011

Andreas
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 1 month later...

Zamora starts ahead of Sturridge. Utterly pointless as everyone knows Zamora is going to be nowhere near the first team in any meaningful game for the rest of his career.

True, but at least he works hard - closes down, chases after loose balls... Welbeck didn't do any of that and he got a sub appearance against Spain! exactly what we need when we're 10 men behind the ball, a forward who doesn't want to work.

But anyway I concur - Zamora would be 4th striker at best in a tournament.

Well a win is a win,(since 1968!)I think we would all take that if it was in a tournament,(that is, those of us that support England).

Maybe the 'God of Sweden' should now be known as the 'useless cock of Sweden',because forgetting England for a sec,Sweden really did do sweet f*ck all during the game.

Well a win is a win,(since 1968!)I think we would all take that if it was in a tournament,(that is, those of us that support England).

Maybe the 'God of Sweden' should now be known as the 'useless cock of Sweden',because forgetting England for a sec,Sweden really did do sweet f*ck all during the game.

No, Sweden didn't create much, but we had one header in the bar/post (wrongfuly called off for offside though). Still, England really deserved the win.

We would probably have done better if one Ibrahimovic hadn't played. He's absolutely useless most of the time and today he was crap. Sweden actually has much better statistics when he's not playing. Without him we've beaten teams like Holland and Spain. With him we could lose to f*cking San Marino or some other really bad team.

We would probably have done better if one Ibrahimovic hadn't played. He's absolutely useless most of the time and today he was crap. Sweden actually has much better statistics when he's not playing. Without him we've beaten teams like Holland and Spain. With him we could lose to f*cking San Marino or some other really bad team.

Moos put your blinkers back on; with opinions like that I'd watch my back when I go to the local ICA/Pressbyrån

Still kudos to Danny nonetheless, hope this continues to keep his confidence high going into Liverpool.

Also rather impressed with Jack Rodwell who looks like getting back into the sort of form everyone thought he was capable of a couple of seasons ago.