If this carry's on?

Ben
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

If we continue like this I really can't see that Roman has any choice. Robbie did win games and trophies and got sacked, so if Rafa continues to drop points he really can't be allowed to stay.

Roman could of course be a very proud man and refuse to accept a mistake on his part, but he also hates seeing his team drop points.

Di Matteo would never be hired again if FSW got sacked. As much as I would like it, it would be like RA saying to him 'Look Roberto, we've been having a few bad results so I want you to take a two week break. We'll hire the equivalent of Saddam Hussein to the Chelsea fans to see if he can get Torres scoring and if not you can come back.'

I'm not sure anyone wants the position of Chelsea manager anymore. It's such a farce, the way Roman manages the club. This constant hiring and firing is going to hurt us in the long term. Hiddink maybe?

Isn't he top of the league with Anzhi?

They have really f**ked it up this time. I can see them losing patience with Benetiz if our result carry on as they are & the crowd keep on getting on his back, but I really can't think of anyone who would take the job.

I would have preferred Redknapp short term than Rafa.

Said it last season and will say it again. The best thing that could happen to this club is not making top 4 for at least a season. The complacency would soon disappear from top (Owner/Board) to bottom (Fans). I'm not a big fan of the Premier League or Champions League and the financial disparity it brings but playing in either is something that shouldn't be taken for granted.

If we were to not make top 4 it would hit the club in the pocket, they wouldn't be able to justify a price hike without inevitable backlash and many ST's will drop out anyway. I'm expecting loads not to renew given the recession and ongoings at the club this season.

Into making top 4 would be send massive shockwaves to the board and their running of the club. They might not care about the fans but they do care about making money, which won't be viable unless Chelsea are at/near the top of the tree

Things are looking bleak. It doesn't appear Rafa has support in the dressing room, or the stands. He probably has, at best, one or two more games left.

As grateful as I am for Roman's ambition and success, he needs to be a little more realistic about football management and a little less like Xerxes from 300.

This is how its gonna be until Roman decide,s to let a manager run his football team... and i don't think that's gonna happen.This is getting tedious now sacking managers on a whim and bringing in the biggest parcel of crap of a man just to get our no 9 to even resemble a footballer.

Who in their right mind would want to manage us when they know fine well they wont be given a fair crack at it,how longs it gonna be before Roman decide,s to cut his losses and walk away from this fine mess that his meddling has got cfc in.

I'm seriously hoping that the Danes get some kind of result in the week, then maybe Roman will realise that what a f**k up he has made bringing the FSW in!

JT to player manage the rest of the season, if Roman does the right thing, then pray to god that Jose can be tempted back!

I'm seriously hoping that the Danes get some kind of result in the week, then maybe Roman will realise that what a f**k up he has made bringing the FSW in!

The way things are going it could happen.

Put JT in charge of things temporarily till end of season..Frank no2

I don't know if your serious but I am - I think this is a good idea. Well, I'd prefer it than having Rafa. Think about it. They've both been under more than 8 managers, they have the experience of learning from the best. They must have picked up a few tips and techniques from them. Plus, JT is a natural born leader, and would get the respect from the players and fans.