Cheers Folks

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As another year comes to a damp and chilly end it would seem appropriate to take a moment when not:

1. Drunk
  2. Watching yet another kid’s film
  3. Yawning
  4. Wondering how on earth Roman appointed the FSW instead of Rene from ‘Allo ‘Allo
  5. Hunting through the Sky films and wondering why the only chance of seeing a naked woman at Christmas is on Men & Motors.

to thank everyone on here for another entertaining, and sometime cantankerous forum year.

My own particular thanks go to Mod for keeping the cogs turning whilst I occasionally step in to pretend I know what I am doing, and to ethical and Butch for all the work they do in the background that nobody sees or realises ever happened.

As with all forums there is a need for a regular turnover (preferably a net inward migration!) and it is with that in mind that I thank all the new posters who have turned up this year whilst also thanking those who have been with us for many years and continue to post.  The recent return of Blakie and Geezer also serves as a reminder of those who, for whatever reason, have drifted away in the past and I, of course, warmly welcome their return and would love to see the return of some of the names of days gone by to complement the existing posters and new ones still to arrive.

As always there has been a few run ins but what would a forum be without that?  A site where we all patted each on the back and agreed would be a pretty dull place!  It has been a very rare occurrence that either I, or any of the mods, have felt the need to step in (and when we have it has normally been due to the input of a WUM) and for that I thank everyone, it makes our lives a lot easier (believe it or not we are happy just being posters 99% of the time). Another year of the same will be greatly appreciated.

What better way to end a year than to see G3.7 being called deluded.  That wins the Shed End 2012 'No sh*t Sherlock' award, beating the picture below into second place.

post-3-0-03786600-1356364677_thumb.jpg

Cheers again Loz, and Mod, and Ethical, and Butch and all the others that make this forum possible.  Of all the websites I visit, I think this has to be the one I visit the most.  In fact, I don't think it is, I know it is.

This site has kept me up with the Blues for many years ever since moving to the colonies back in 95.  And through ti I have met some great people, shared some great moments, and sent copies of cd's to people I've never actually met in real life, but due to a common bond of Chelsea and Music I didn't see any issue in it whatsoever.

Long may this forum continue, and long may there continue to be debate, conversation, and laughs.  To think that people come on here to share stories of love, tragedy, joy and pain in their real, non Chelsea lives shows just how amazing this little community is.

I look forward to meeting some more of you all in person throughout the years.

Slainte

Scott

Echoing the above posts really,

well done to all for the hard work involved and keeping the site going purely to save me some very expensive therapy fees,

I think if I couldn't let off a bit of steam in here I'd have got a lot more than community service for the fracus I caused down at the

Spanish Restaurant last Week.

Happy Christmas to all involved in the upkeep of the site and everybody that comes in and posts.

Good luck in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks again to you Moderators that put your time and effort into keeping these forums going. This is one of my most visited sites and one of my favourites. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't be half as up to speed as I am on Chelsea events, news, and opinions.

Looking forward to a great 2013!

I echo the sentiments of thanking those involved in the running of this site, and of course the ladies and gents who contribute with their own input. I have been a member for about 18 months now, and this is the site that i frequent more than any other on the www. Cheers for the hours of entertainment and making the working day go faster!

All the best for the new year shed enders.

NNNJ