Fan unrest - media reporting

Did anyone see such a thing? This is the first I've heard of it. The Mail is unsurprisingly careful on how it's worded the allegation, saying that "Some fans even claimed there were scuffles in the stands" - am I right in thinking that this is a load of bull, designed to stir up antagonism and sell papers?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2260472/Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-crisis--striker-tells-team-mates-wants-Liverpool-return.html

I didn't see a thing,was in the MHL. In fact their supporters were nowhere near ours,they didn't sell out their allocation and the seats closest to ours were empty and had lines of stewards separating us/them. More tabloid bollocks.

I didn't see a thing,was in the MHL. In fact their supporters were nowhere near ours,they didn't sell out their allocation and the seats closest to ours were empty and had lines of stewards separating us/them. More tabloid bollocks.

They're referring to scuffles between our own fans over torres being booed

It's actually funny just how bad the articles in the Fail can be.

My favourite bit regarding Torres was:

his team-mates have lost count of the number of times he has told them he wishes he was back at Liverpool. Some of the Chelsea players wish he was.

Didn'y bother to even attempt to make it sound credible by referencing any source what so ever.

serioulsy it's just trash.

Guest RFC_CFC
All im happy with is we are giving Buck and Gourlay a piece of our mind, its easy to target rafa and torres but the root of the problem is the board.

Many fans are giving just as much effort to Torres and FSW.

not sure this Trizia is doing us any favours by blabbing to the press...yes we're fcuked off but don't give them easy headlines to have a pop at us...club are doing a good job of that already...and as for boycott?...so a handful of fans aren't going to go, hardly a boycott...I think these fans are being a bit petty to be honest and achieves nothing because there will always be someone else to take their place...attendence figures since FSW turned up shows this...anyway, at least when you are at the game you can voiceyour displeasure, rightly or wrongly...

Archived