managers table

BLUENUT

The irony of this, I think it is going to take a much much worse record to get rid of him. Imagine the reaction if he was sacked tomorrow, the board will look like idiots (not that they dont already and havent been doing that since Anchelottis sacking) so they will stubbornly stick with this "tactical genius" until further notice.

Bruce Forsyth.

Be nice to see him, to see him nice.

At least under Brucie we might see a "god game, good game"

We'd hear "Didn't he do well?" for more of the players,

And I'm sure he wouldn't have to ask "What do points make?"

He'd have a special "all right my love? give us a twirl" for Nando as well I'd imagine.

Be nice to see him, to see him nice.

At least under Brucie we might see a "god game, good game"

We'd hear "Didn't he do well?" for more of the players,

And I'm sure he wouldn't have to ask "What do points make?"

He'd have a special "all right my love? give us a twirl" for Nando as well I'd imagine.

Ha ha keep going chippy anymore?

On Benitez for the Job...We asked a hundred people, Everyone, and I do mean everyone, Oh wasn't that a shame?.

To the rest of the Managers who went before him..."You're my favourites"

How about we bring back the Golden Shot, Chippy.

Get the FSW to stand in front of the crossbow, blindfold Roman, left a bit, right bit........................... FIRE!

How about we bring back the Golden Shot, Chippy.

Get the FSW to stand in front of the crossbow, blindfold Roman, left a bit, right bit........................... FIRE!

Superb idea,

Perhaps we could get Bob Monkhouse to substitute the name Bernie for Roman...Roman, the Bolt

Archived