Premiership, how it could go

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

have a go on this, I was amazed when I predicted each match thats left and it came out like this,

have a go without checking, just go through entering your opinions on the scores then update, its renewed my hope.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

I ended up with

Chelsea 38 48 87

Man Utd 38 51 86

Arsenal 38 40 76

Liverpool 38 34 74

Bolton 38 4 62

Tottenham

Newcastle

and bottom

W Ham

Sheff Utd

Watford

Charlton

Top looks good, but would like to see the Spammers gets relegation!

Have you had a go? it only takes 5 minutes and I did it without thinking about the points, just what I thought the scores would be,

no Bias and it came out better than I thought.

have a go...and get the X box 360 icon_wink.gif

Leaving Dorset to charge to the top of the 'Sign Tevez' mountain and stick the Chelsea flag in so deeply it would take Bruce Willis and a charge of Hollywood C list actors to extricate it.

Leaving Dorset to charge to the top of the 'Sign Tevez' mountain and stick the Chelsea flag in so deeply it would take Bruce Willis and a charge of Hollywood C list actors to extricate it.

No he'll be staying and linking up with Eidur next season icon_sad.gif

Have a go at the predictor Loz

Mad_Mac

I recon all the top teams will drop more than you think mate, hope so anyway, we must have been close on the chelsea results though,

what was your goals for like?

can't remember mate, was more focused on the results as to predicting goals for. I had us beating man u, but losing to le @rse. I had man u dropping points to us, and drawing one other, so hence the two point gap

Scott

Have a go at the predictor Loz

Wish I hadn't icon_sad.gif

1 Man Utd 91

2 Chelsea 89

3 Arsenal 79

4 Liverpool 78

Oh mate I think you and Scott are giving the opposition too much respect icon_wink.gif

chippy, did you have us winning all our remaining games, or at least drawing any, and who did you have man u losing too?

Chelsea ended on mine on a point less than on yours so you know I never had us winning a silly amount,

we drew with UTD we beat Arsenal we drew with newcastle away and Tottenham home cant remember more cos it wouldn't save icon_lol.gif

have another go but be realistic with Man Utd, they are gonna draw a few

in fact think I had them down for a loss at liverpool and a draw at spurs Blackburn man city and Everton,

thinking like that there are chances though dont you think?

I wish I hadn't done it...

1) ManU........91

2) Chelsea....89

3) Liverpool..82

4) Arsenal....78

---

The only good thing about the table according to my predictions is that Spurs miss out on UEFA Cup. icon_confused.gif

Although...Liverpool edging out Arsenal may be a good hint that my predictions might not be the the most accurate. icon_redface.gif

OK - I did this without any unusual or strange results, had us down for a draw at Les Emirates, but didn't see us losing again this year. Mancs I had down to lose to us, and also losing the Manc derby to citeh!

Bin-dippers I had losing to Everton, Newcastle, Mancs and L'Arse, but also drawing a lot. I truly believe that the Scallies are playing above their ability at the moment and it won't last.

Bolton I see having a good run in. I have them down to only drop 5 points, they'll draw with the mancs and they'll lose to the Chels.

1 CFC - 38 50 91

2 Manure 38 50 87

3 Bolton 38 19 77

4 L'Arse 38 30 67

5 Pompey 38 20 66

6 Dippers 38 21 62

And at the bottom

West Ham

Charlton

Watford

Roll on May and let me be recognised for the truly predictive genius that I am!

Kev

I did it but must admit I never predict us to lose but looking between now and May, I fully expect us to lose at least one before then.

Anyway with my Chelsea bias (and this is dependent on us not losing at Arsenal - a draw and us beating Man Utd 1-0)

Chelsea 91

Man Utd 90

Liverpool 78

Arse 77

Wigan 29

Charlton 29

Watford 19

I'll be over the moon Brian if that lot comes true!!!

I?ll have you know that I almost showed no bias whatsoever in my predictions [see below], despite the fact that one of my results was us drawing with the Hammers! In the end, from my vantage point on top of Sign Tevez Mountain, I could just see them avoiding relegation (Wigan, Charlton and Watford went down)

Be that as it may, the really good news is that I finished with Chelsea as Champions on 89 points, four clear of ManU, who ended up only two ahead of the Gunners. Liverpool were, predictably for me, clinging on to the remaining CL spot, which may have been due to the fact that, however hard I try, I can never bring myself to be scrupulously fair when judging football matters in which they are involved.

Blimey it took longer than I thought it.

Here's my final top 3:

Chelsea..........93

Manure...........85

Liverfool.........79

Bottom 3:

Sheff Utd........31

Charlton.........26

Watford..........16

Come on Jose make it happen.

HOW did you get that...man utd suddenly hit by the plague? And we fail to lose?

Well, I had to have a go eventually......

1. Chelsea.....89

2. Man.Utd.....83

3. Arsenal.....72

4. Liverpool.....66

5. Bolton.....65

6. Spurs.....61

17. West Ham.....32

18. Wigan.....27

19. Charlton.....27

20. Watford.....22

Totally unbiased on my part! icon_lol.gif

Obviously anybody using that predictor can only go on current or past form. It's impossible to tell which teams might start a good or bad run, or be crippled by injuries. Who knows, Watford might suddenly click into gear and start pressing for a European place icon_eek.gif