Drunk love for Chelsea

KURT.5
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Before I say anything. I'm proper drunk right now. Big up Davey Babey and dkw. Talk sense.

Anyway, (lampard ledgend), had to sneak that in.

I'm really loving Chelsea nowadays. I see bang loads of potential on loan and a crop if players that given another preseason together will be envied.

I despise Rafa with a passion, and can't wait for the next man to take his place. JOSE MOURINHOOO JOSE MOURINHOOO.

The players on loan that makes me watch La LIGA, makes me watch the bundesliga, and even the championship. Firstly Courtois, I say *insert vile word* 20mil or whatever it is, best young goalkeeper in the world, mind you I feel we have the best goalkeeper of last year, no idea how Cech wasn't in team of the year.

Secondly Kevin de bruyne, I haven't missed a Bremen game because he is exactly what Chelsea need in midfield. Reminds me of a young bastian shweinsteiger, I'm drunk and not checking the spelling -_-. But class written all over him

Lastly is chalobah, yaya come viera COME Karl-Heinz Rummenigge!!! Okay maybe not that, but his maturity is what surprises me, captain for England and I think future Chelsea captain.

As for the current Chelsea squad. Get us in the top 4, get a proper manager in, and I see a treble in the midst.

Good post, seems a lot of sense can be spoken under the influence...all we need now is someone to take Saaladin on a bender and see if it can help Him make a sensible post :wink:

Good post, seems a lot of sense can be spoken under the influence...all we need now is someone to take Saaladin on a bender and see if it can help Him make a sensible post :wink:

Maybe we should try that with the FSW, it seems to be working for Fergie.

I haven't seen much of Kevin De Bruyne just heard a whole heap of great things. Actually surprisingly goood post for someone drunk but would love to hear a more detailed coherent post on KDB when you are sober

Drunken ramblings about Chelsea, you're my new favourite poster (don't have a large picture of you on my wall, I didn't mean that sort of poster).

I reckon we should have a thread that you can only post in when.your a bit pissed.

Drunken ramblings about Chelsea, you're my new favourite poster (don't have a large picture of you on my wall, I didn't mean that sort of poster).

I reckon we should have a thread that you can only post in when.your a bit pissed.

I thought that was the John Obi Mikel thread!

You never ask....

I'm well brung up... I wait to be asked... maybe that's where I'm going wrong! That and not drinking enough.  I will strive to rectify both failings.

not pissed, but can I add Piazon to the list of reasons to watch La Liga.  As well as our centre forward next year, Falcao

Then you are not welcome in this thread. Go out and get some Kestrel super down your neck and return with some pissed pearls of wisdom....

But your right about watching Piazon. And hopefully Falcao.

Edited by dkw