True Detective

coco

Episode 6 is out? I've only seen the first 5.

Anyway I think the show is brilliant, it really gets into gear on episode 4. I recommend this show to anyone, the acting and dialogue is superb.

Sorry yeah 5, I've seen 4, going to watch 5 now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was so chuffed when I got one of my predictions right, about the 'Spaghetti' incident.

Always thought there was more to it. This show is getting really interesting at the moment, I can't tell if the final episode is going to be straight forward or a twist, from the build up I just can't decide.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the whole thing, two excellent actors in an excellently scripted drama. It has the right blend of creepiness and intensity, but I think it's McConnaughy that makes it so gripping. 

And as a video editor and animator, I can't even begin to explain how ingenious the title sequence is. 

• 2 months later...

Watched the whole thing, two excellent actors in an excellently scripted drama. It has the right blend of creepiness and intensity, but I think it's McConnaughy that makes it so gripping. 

And as a video editor and animator, I can't even begin to explain how ingenious the title sequence is. 

had it on my sky plus for a while and finally got round to watching it...great series and best thing I have seen mcconnaughy in...shame he's not doing second series but understandable...hard to top the impact of series one and has bigger fish to fry now

Archived