Bands you just don't like

johnT
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I'm pretty sure The Script are the worst band of all time but people seem to like them. They're f**king awful.

Their lead singer is drop dead gorgeous though!!  Perhaps he doesn't float your boat the way he does mine!  :rofl:

Am I mistaken in thinking the OP of this thread has not yet expressed an opinion?

I find this a) weird b) irritating c) suspicious (not necessarily in that order)

I think the Foo Fighters are pretty over rated as well.

How dare you!

I'm going to sit in the corner pouting and sulking because between you all, you are slagging off some of my favourite bands.

<<pushes lip out and makes an inexpressible noise>>

<<drinks wine and decides it doesn't really matter >>

Quite prepared to let the Muse comments go Gem, they have got a bit too pop over the years! :)

Saw Placebo were listed earlier on too! I actually like them a lot!

Never seen the interest in The Beatles, maybe you had to be about then.

Never liked Oasis, still annoy me, Now that's a whiney voice!

The former. The reason I'm still listening to it 23 years later is good memories. I'm sure you can guess the kind. It involves parties, alcohol and teenage girls and boys.

Am currently having a revive of that myself after seeing recent live stuff on YouTube! Did you catch the Chuck Mosely appearances this year - dreadful!

Am currently having a revive of that myself after seeing recent live stuff on YouTube! Did you catch the Chuck Mosely appearances this year - dreadful!

I've never been a huge fan of Mosely. Introduce Yourself has some good songs on it, but I prefer Mike Patton's (live) versions of those songs.

I think it was Billy Gould who said around the time Sol Invictus was released that they've already got enough songs written to make another album, but they will just see how it goes. Sol Invictus has really grown on me and I'd love to get another new Faith No More album. But first I'd love to see them live again. I haven't seen them since the first reunion tour.

No, thankfully. Mosley isn't the most talented singer around to put it mildly.

I've never been a huge fan of Mosely. Introduce Yourself has some good songs on it, but I prefer Mike Patton's (live) versions of those songs.

I think it was Billy Gould who said around the time Sol Invictus was released that they've already got enough songs written to make another album, but they will just see how it goes. Sol Invictus has really grown on me and I'd love to get another new Faith No More album. But first I'd love to see them live again. I haven't seen them since the first reunion tour.

This. 100%. Saw them last on the 2009 tour, I still clearly remember Patton eating a shoelace.

Saw them last on the 2009 tour, I still clearly remember Patton eating a shoelace.

I was a little disappointed with Tomahawk when I saw them a few years ago. Even Patton was quite subdued. Then again, I didn't care much for the latest Tomahawk album and the venue was probably my least favourite club in the city. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that great either.

Taylor Swift songs make me nauseous.  

I also cannot stand Wham.

Full Disclosure:  I do like Milli Vanilli and Boy George sons, so perhaps my tastes in music are warped.

I would say Very Warped.

A few more to add to my list.........

Van Halen

Bon Jovi

Meatloaf

Guns n Roses.

All dreadful. It's that American thing again.