iPhone 7

2 hours ago, drjonesy1994 said:

Lack of headphone jack puts me off if i'm honest!

Me too. I think I would lose those headphones in around 0.4302 seconds. I don't have money to be constantly replacing headphones because I can't keep ahold of anything unless it is attached to me in some shape or form.

On 09/09/2016 at 02:07, MissouriBlue said:

Me too. I think I would lose those headphones in around 0.4302 seconds. I don't have money to be constantly replacing headphones because I can't keep ahold of anything unless it is attached to me in some shape or form.

The phone comes with wired headphones

2 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

The phone comes with wired headphones

Because Airpods don't come out on release day for the phone. They also wouldn't want to give you something that they can charge a fair old whack for. They are wanting to move you in the direction of wireless headphones, hence the removal of the audio jack. 

I cant see me switching back to iPhone again, ever. The Airpods look terrible to me, and the removal of the jack is just stupidity. Just a way to squeeze money for a sh*tty adapter out of loyal customers under the false pretense of 'courage and innovation', its just a dirty trick. 

Android for me for the foreseeable 

14 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I just can't stand android operating system. iOS is much more appealing to me personally.

Stock Android, or some of the heavily modified and bloated versions from the phone manufacturers? I really like the former but I have to admit it can take some time to customise it to suit my needs.

19 hours ago, undertow said:

Stock Android, or some of the heavily modified and bloated versions from the phone manufacturers? I really like the former but I have to admit it can take some time to customise it to suit my needs.

i quite liked HTC's "sense" os

Archived