Pop up ads every time I come on the site.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

That goes without saying @Valerie I can even cut it back to a fiver.

When you go through to checkout, look down the paypal page, is there not the option. I think Spiller managed to do it that way. It should be set up for cards.

• 2 months later...

Minor thing but I don't always get the option to close the bottom banner advert. So if there's new posts in the thread I can't click to see them. 

Nothing refreshing the page doesn't fix but thought I'd mention it incase this was something you weren't aware of. 

Screenshot_20210828_195409_com.android.chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Minor thing but I don't always get the option to close the bottom banner advert. So if there's new posts in the thread I can't click to see them. 

Nothing refreshing the page doesn't fix but thought I'd mention it incase this was something you weren't aware of. 

Screenshot_20210828_195409_com.android.chrome.jpg

yes were aware, its a bug will have to wait for update.

6 hours ago, General said:

Had them terrorize my SEF enjoyment a while back same sort of malware shyte pop ups that wouldn’t stop  

In the end just seem to  🛑 all by itself  luckily. 

What on earth is SEF? If it's something to be enjoyed I'm interested.

Edited by Valerie

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ashwin said:

I don't mind ads at all in general but it's a bit frustrating when an unclosable ad covers notifications of new posts at the bottom (on phone). Especially on match threads. The only way out is to refresh the page.

No, another way is to pay for the ad-free version, right @Mod Stark  :biggrin: ?

Edited by Valerie

10 hours ago, ashwin said:

I don't mind ads at all in general but it's a bit frustrating when an unclosable ad covers notifications of new posts at the bottom (on phone). Especially on match threads. The only way out is to refresh the page.

This is the main reason for wanting the ad free version! Used to drive me mad - I couldn’t keep up with all the bollocks me & MaltaTurncoat were chatting.