Pop up ads every time I come on the site.

stevo

I don't mind subscribing to be honest but (incredibly) I don't use credit cards at the moment and don't have a PayPal account! I did own credit cards in the past where it was difficult to get by without one (in Europe in particular) but it's incredibly easy to manage without a credit card in India. 

So happy to put up with ads but just wish they would be anywhere else on the screen 😅

5 hours ago, ashwin said:

I don't mind subscribing to be honest but (incredibly) I don't use credit cards at the moment and don't have a PayPal account! I did own credit cards in the past where it was difficult to get by without one (in Europe in particular) but it's incredibly easy to manage without a credit card in India. 

So happy to put up with ads but just wish they would be anywhere else on the screen 😅

There is the option to give @Mod Stark a blowie behind the bike shed too. 

On 21/09/2021 at 06:16, ashwin said:

I don't mind ads at all in general but it's a bit frustrating when an unclosable ad covers notifications of new posts at the bottom (on phone). Especially on match threads. The only way out is to refresh the page.

Yea I think you are meaning the close box on the bottom one. Coco mentioned this the other week so I need to sort that somehow.

23 hours ago, Munkworth said:

This is the main reason for wanting the ad free version! Used to drive me mad - I couldn’t keep up with all the bollocks me & MaltaTurncoat were chatting. 

Even the Ad's wanted a break from it!

• 2 months later...