Chelsea pin badges

ddrblue

Original coffer badges from the early to mid seventies go for silly money ie £30-50 quid ,rare ones from late seventies to early eighties also go for good money.... even new ones made yesterday can be £4-5 quid plus post

the left badge man has a good few ,leftback.co.uk ...im very jealous 

10 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Definitely a question for @Gem

Wow, bloody good memory Ploke! I sold most of my collection for just over £900 a couple of years ago. I haven’t been to SB either for a few years but I suspect, unless they’re not there due to COVID, they’re still there - they used to do a good trade. 

There were a couple of guys who would visit the pubs near the ground before and after matches. I've bought a few over the years. £2.50 or £3 a badge if I recall. Often you get a discount if you buy a few.

I guess they'll start selling again when fans are allowed back to games.

On 20/07/2020 at 14:23, ddrblue said:

Must have bought no end of those little round cfc badges with various colour backgrounds.

does Bob the shirt still sell outside the ground ? and are they stilla nee to buy and wear product 

Got a fair few pin badges, and night before a game me and my two boys (in there mid 20's) will decide which badge to Don each the next day, usually theirs  has to be colour coded with what they wear (tarts), the right pin badge on match day is as important as what beer to choose on the train up!!

Edited by chi blue

On 20/07/2020 at 14:23, ddrblue said:

Must have bought no end of those little round cfc badges with various colour backgrounds.

does Bob the shirt still sell outside the ground ? and are they stilla nee to buy and wear product 

I have quite a collection of pin CFC badges. There is a bloke who calls himself Bill the Badge who used to sell some good ones. He still trades but his stock has dwindled and has explained that CFC have got uptight about copyright etc. and if he is caught he can get into a lot of trouble. His current most lucrative trade ... yes, you guessed it, half and half scarves, why the tourists like these I have no idea.

Edited by The Swan