Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2021/22

PloKoon13

41 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

Hahahahahahaha I needed a laugh today, thank you Strider! 

I would like to laugh with you, but it's clear that they have improved greatly under Conte in the past few months. I'm glad the season ended when it did, because if there was another month of football to play, Tottenham would likely have overtaken us. Conte has a knack for sabotaging a good thing, so I hope it happens again, but when he isn't moaning and fully focused on the job, he's up there with the best coaches in the game. 

On 17/06/2022 at 17:02, strider6004 said:

Spurs are close to completing Bissouma transfer and are also linked with Lauturo Martinez.

Conte's Spurs might be a force this season.

If the strategy revolves around an average fullback and a hot and cold striker with a middling defence, I wouldn't worry too much

3 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I would like to laugh with you, but it's clear that they have improved greatly under Conte in the past few months. I'm glad the season ended when it did, because if there was another month of football to play, Tottenham would likely have overtaken us. Conte has a knack for sabotaging a good thing, so I hope it happens again, but when he isn't moaning and fully focused on the job, he's up there with the best coaches in the game. 

I get the impression Levy is unusually giving Conte money to spend perhaps Levy is trying to head off the almost predictable Conte melt-down.

• 2 weeks later...

This kind of friendlies are the worst thing to happen during a pre season because it makes all these deluded fans crawl back from forgotten places. United are still dog turd with some bald f**k in charge that thinks he is some world class manager, but he isn't. They beat Liverpool 4 nil and now you won't hear the end of it for months. They are back, they are great, Ten Haag is the new Fergie, we're one game under Ten Haag and you can already see the progress, we will press like Guardiola and have 80% possession........ f**king hell.