Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 2 - Arsenal (Away)

On 20/08/2021 at 15:45, coco said:

Arsenal 0 - 5 Chelsea - Werner 4'

coco:If you get everything right with this prediction…😀

Just checked teams and Werner is on the bench!😀

Edited by erskblue

Just now, erskblue said:

coco:If you get everything right with this prediction…😀

Naa Timo on bench,,,, 0-5 looks a bit dodgy as well, wish i could change it now,,,,,its going to be at least 0-6.

1 minute ago, coco said:

Naa Timo on bench,,,, 0-5 looks a bit dodgy as well, wish i could change it now,,,,,its going to be at least 0-6.

Optimism on here…😀

I’m sure I’ll forget, and put Giroud as a first scorer for some game this season !!

I wish to request a rule change and put it to the board of @Zeta and his employee's.

I reckon no changes after team is announced. Once you put your post in, thats it, no follow ups. I thought about this for the following reasons....

1 - It adds to Zeta's work of having to scroll down looking who changed first scorer because the original wasn't in the starting line-up.

2 - I didn't have time before the game to change my selection of Werner who didn't start, @Munkworth did, which means he got the correct first scorer and therefore above me in the table. :Troll_Face:

Still a serious thought though.

3 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

I wish to request a rule change and put it to the board of @Zeta and his employee's.

I reckon no changes after team is announced. Once you put your post in, thats it, no follow ups. I thought about this for the following reasons....

1 - It adds to Zeta's work of having to scroll down looking who changed first scorer because the original wasn't in the starting line-up.

2 - I didn't have time before the game to change my selection of Werner who didn't start, @Munkworth did, which means he got the correct first scorer and therefore above me in the table. :Troll_Face:

Still a serious thought though.

Damn, I was so happy that we can change after knowing the starting line-up :laugh2:

Still, @Zeta has a major job with it all, I agree. If he supports your proposed rule change (or any other change), that's fine with me.

It just seems to me, if its really important to not pick a player as first scorer that isn't starting, then wait until the line up is announced.

Will see what Zeta thinks, its totally his call. Just seems to make more sense and less work. Only 1 predication post up until half hour before the game.

13 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

It just seems to me, if its really important to not pick a player as first scorer that isn't starting, then wait until the line up is announced.

Will see what Zeta thinks, its totally his call. Just seems to make more sense and less work. Only 1 predication post up until half hour before the game.

I normally wait for the line up to be announced but I thought as a match going fan I might not get the chance. You can’t penalise us proper supporters that’s not fair. 

Also the season has started - no major rule changes!

Enjoy the view of my rear end from down there in the Arsenal position. 

1 hour ago, Mod Stark said:

Oi what you talking about, I was up there booing at half time with the Arsenal fans!

Of course you can change rules if seasons started, this is Zeta's rules.

I think you should be banned from the competition because you’re trying to use your position of power to influence poor Zeta in to making unnecessary changes to his already great competition for your own benefit.

Leave the man alone, go play Malta’s poor man’s cfcnet rip-off if you don’t like the grown up version!

:laugh2:

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

I'll never forgive Lukaku for scoring in the wrong minute.

I said the same thing - I obviously meant 14 minutes not 24. I think Zeta should change the rules so I (and only I) can make my prediction after the game has finished. It’s only fair!

Good predicting today Val!

9 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I think you should be banned from the competition because you’re trying to use your position of power to influence poor Zeta in to making unnecessary changes to his already great competition for your own benefit.

Leave the man alone, go play Malta’s poor man’s cfcnet rip-off if you don’t like the grown up version!

@Mod Stark you really should abuse your position in a more devious way: surely you can stealthily change your prediction the second after full time? Make sure you "predict" incorrectly once in a while, so we don't get suspicious.

@Munkworth you have a lot to learn about this stuff!

Week 2 Results:

axman2526 10
Cone 10
Valerie 10
goose 6
Munkworth 6
Simplymo 6
CaitlinCFC 6
BlueLilly 5
carrickblue 5
erskblue 5
Amputechture 1
Brigadeiro 1
coco 1
Gol15 1
Jezz 1
Mod Stark 1
Night-T 1
Strider6003 1
The Don Antonio 1
Zeta 1
LlanCFC 1
PloKoon13 0

47 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

Blimey Val, what do you take me for? 

Munky has screen shotted all the predictions anyway and taped them to his wall in order to see a trend, so he can actually stay above me.

BAN HIM! It's the only solution. Not sure for what problem exactly, but ban him anyway :biggrin:

BTW why do you put up with all the aggro of running the forum when you can't even cheat a little here and there @Mod Stark ! I'm shaking my wise old head here...

2 hours ago, Zeta said:

Leaderboard

Cone 11
Valerie 11
goose 11
axman2526 10
Munkworth 7
Simplymo 7
CaitlinCFC 6
BlueLilly 6
carrickblue 6
erskblue 6
Brigadeiro 6
Strider6003 6

Enjoying the view.....while it lasts. BTW I feel ladies (and me) should be listed first when scores are tied. 

:377_dancingfruits0nm_1:

Edited by Valerie

6 hours ago, Zeta said:

Leaderboard

Cone 11
Valerie 11
goose 11
axman2526 10
Munkworth 7
Simplymo 7
CaitlinCFC 6
BlueLilly 6
carrickblue 6
erskblue 6
Brigadeiro 6
Strider6003 6

Can anyone see @Mod Stark? I thought he was playing again this year?

5 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

Blimey Val, what do you take me for? 

Munky has screen shotted all the predictions anyway and taped them to his wall in order to see a trend, so he can actually stay above me.

Going down with the Arsenal, you’re going down with the Arsenal…