Today was the first time..

Santa

..that I actually thought Avram looked half like a manager in his role. His communication with Fergie, he seemed chatty with his assistants and looked much more with it.

I also noticed even the hand flapping is getting under more control..

clap2.gif Well done Av! happy0034.gif

avhands.gif

..that I actually thought Avram looked half like a manager in his role. His communication with Fergie, he seemed chatty with his assistants and looked much more with it.

I also noticed even the hand flapping is getting under more control..

clap2.gif Well done Av! happy0034.gif

avhands.gif

Aaah that hand flapping. Like a little duckling learning to fly! icon_wink.gif

The reason he wasn't out of his seat for the Anfield goal was because I'm sure he was deciding what he was going to say to the press about leaving Anfield with a 1-0 scoreline after a pretty poor performance - he looked more shocked than anything when that goal went in, hell I know I was.

This time it was clear Chelsea were the better side, we were at home and yes may be he is getting his feet under the table a little more and is growing in confidence, perhaps he is really starting to believe he could actually pull this off. icon_eek.gif

Still don't think he fits the bill as our long term manager but if he can just get that hand flapping under control it would be a start. icon_lol.gif

Oh and stop talking permanently because I prefer him mute.

he is still cringeworthy - when we scored, he tried to jump up and run to the touchline like everyone else was, but he was flummoxed by the chairs in front and had to navigate around them XD by the time he was free he was late to the party!!

it would be cute but id prefer ten cate as manager (someone who kicks ass and takes names) rather than the ugly duckling learning to swim...

More important for me was the feel of unity about the entire ground, it was a good atmosphere and everybody seemed to be fighting for each other on and off the field. Something that has'nt been evident of late.

More of the same please and who knows, we could turn this season into our best ever.

More important for me was the feel of unity about the entire ground, it was a good atmosphere and everybody seemed to be fighting for each other on and off the field. Something that has'nt been evident of late.

More of the same please and who knows, we could turn this season into our best ever.

nearly...not sure didier and ballack saw eye to eye the whole time

It takes about 10 seconds to take the picture, so I really don't see what's the big fuss about. He wanted to capture the moment and that IS a great moment to take a picture of. Who knows how significant that match could be to our season and some people just are documentarists by nature.

500grant.jpg

Great photo - spolit by prick with camera icon_rolleyes.gif

At that moment - what posesses you to grab a camera and take a photo - the place was electric. Feel the moment!

To be fair it was probably a journo who took the photo not a fan.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I think Bluenut is talking about the fella with the metallic coloured camera on the left side of the picture(at the same height as Av's fists). icon_wink.gif

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I think Bluenut is talking about the fella with the metallic coloured camera on the left side of the picture(at the same height as Av's fists). icon_wink.gif

oh right, sorry thought you meant the guy that took that actual photo

Archived