So why was kenyon in milan?

dkw

last week it was reported that kenyon was in milan to get ancelotti. we now know this was bollocks, but it got me wondering why he was there. was it to sell drogba? was it to get kaka? was it both?

I think its to finalise the sale of Lampard to Inter.

If they knew about Scholari last week then I think Deco is as good as on his way to the Bridge.

You bring Deco you don't need Lampard.

So Kenyon goes to Inter to start work.

I think its to finalise the sale of Lampard to Inter.

If they knew about Scholari last week then I think Deco is as good as on his way to the Bridge.

You bring Deco you don't need Lampard.

So Kenyon goes to Inter to start work.

I also think it's about players we're selling rather than raiding Inter or AC for Milan's finest

I doubt it would be to sell Lampard, if inter want him, then Inter should be the ones travelling to negotiate.....Lord knows we;ve done enough for Inter and AC in the past few years, in as far as softening them up with some of our players whilst still paying their wages!

Anyway, it could be some form of negotiation involving Drogba, or even Sheva.

I heard there was a swap deal involving Kaka and Sidwell, but Milan wanted a straight swap and were unwilling to pay the extra £5m Kenyon wanted icon_lol.gif

biggrin.gif Mentioning Sidwell-------------and-------------Kaka so close in same sentence is just...wrong.

Archived