According To The Beeb..

Elliott

Nice to see we are getting some money out of other clubs. Hope we also sell our other goes and not put them on loan. I still don't fully understand the loan deal although someone explained it to me some time ago. I guess I'm not that bright :) .

Hopefully next up is Boulahrouz and SWP.

I'd be glad enough if there is any club under this sky who want to sign Ben-Haim ... I'd think to donate him to any club (and not paying his wages anymore) would be economically wiser than rather keeping him. And if we get some money out of a deal to compensate the compensation of Avram and Ten-Cate and the transfer fees for Deco ... then even better!

Christ, fingers crossed that this one holds true

We will finally be doing some good business, albeit at the cost of keeping relative driftwood on the roster. Lets not forget, though, that an even better manager than Mark Hughes first wanted TBH here. The guy must be capable of something in the right role (no waterboy jokes, please)

• 3 weeks later...

Moved into players forum as now confirmed. Good move for him as he is probably back at the right level for him. I wish him all the best. I know a lot of folk have it in for him over the Cech incident but that was just one of those training ground accidents that happen from time to time.

Archived