Kaka This Month?

aussiegood

Unfortunately I really can't see Milan letting go of Kaka, it would be on a par with Man U letting go of Ronaldo. When you've got a world class player you don't let him go, whatever the price offered.

Would be great if he came though, although too many new players in a squad does have its problems

Robben would of been our best attacking midfielder by a mile if he'd stayed constantly fit :D

Would love to see Kaka at Chelsea, as unlikely as it may be.

and thats the reason selling him was a good deal in my opinion.

Back to Kaka...

This is just his agent´s way of showing how pissed he is with Milan for not allowing him to go to the Olympics, and get a higher wage... but I´ll leave the rational thinking alone for a minute and allow myself to get a teeny bit excited...

Ooooh my Goddddd..... KAKA a BLUE?!

And now back, August promises to become an interesting month.

The first season Mourinho led is to the title Robben and Duff were awesome, probably the best pair of wingers in the world. After Robben got injured he lost a yard of pace, his attitude went poor and he never got back to where he left off. He's not been the same since.

We started off the pre season by worrying to death that Lampard and Drogba would leave us.

Were finishing it off with them both staying, Deco signing, talk of Kaka and Robinho coming in are still bubbling away, and Di Santo gets promoted to #9.

Its been a good out of season so far.

We started off the pre season by worrying to death that Lampard and Drogba would leave us.

Were finishing it off with them both staying, Deco signing, talk of Kaka and Robinho coming in are still bubbling away, and Di Santo gets promoted to #9.

Its been a good out of season so far.

You are absolutely right. And we managed to keep Riccy as well he would have been a huge loss.

At the moment I'm 50-50 on Robinho and 5-95 on Kaká.

You are absolutely right. And we managed to keep Riccy as well he would have been a huge loss.

At the moment I'm 50-50 on Robinho and 5-95 on Kaká.

Anybody else notice we've got an empty spot in our roster for a #22 . . . And Kaka is, um . . . #22 for Ac Milan . . . Hmmmmmmm Conspiracy!!! And that's better evidence than most tabloid journalists give. I'm on to something here, I know . . . you heard it here first.

There was an article on the Official site about the Chelsea team relaxing in the pool before the Milan game, and the last line mentioned "Kaka was keenly observing our boys as he had come down to use the Gym" or something to that effect.

Unfortunately I really can't see Milan letting go of Kaka, it would be on a par with Man U letting go of Ronaldo.

I don't think this is the case anymore. Milan have a huge reputation as a club, but they are not in the position as Man U are. Milan are a sinking ship.

They are coming off a woeful season last year, they are not in the Champion's League, they have put all their eggs in one basket as far as transfers go with Ronaldinho (who could be a like-for-like Kaka replacement), and still desperately need a striker if they are to have any chance of making a Champion's League place next season.

They have just been turned over 5-0 by us, and have lost to Man City, and are skint after the combination of the Ronaldinho transfer + no Champion's League money, so it's not like they can rebuild their squad. As things stand currently, they are not even close to Juve and Roma, let alone anywhere near a Mourinho-led Inter, with no prospect of bridging the gap.

Something has to give, and the sale of Kaka might be their only way out. Ancelotti and Galliani can't afford another season like last year, or their heads will be on the block very quickly.

Now, from our point of view, we should jump at the chance. I think Roman and his ego would quite like to make a world-record purchase for Chelsea at some stage, and if we are going to splash that kind of money on anyone, it might as well be the very best.

Can anyone else see a Brazilan style 4-2-2-2 taking the Premiership by storm next season?:

.......................Cech.........................

............Terry.............Carvalho.........

Bosingwa....Lamps....Essien........Cole

...............Kaka.........Deco................

............Drogba.........Anelka.............

I can't see a team like that playing boring football.

There was an article on the Official site about the Chelsea team relaxing in the pool before the Milan game, and the last line mentioned "Kaka was keenly observing our boys as he had come down to use the Gym" or something to that effect.

Now that's what I call a bit of a worry. :D

look, these guys are brilliant and head and shoulders above what we have in our team. I just hope we don't continue to buy in talent. Now the papers are saying we have offered Milan 78million for Kaka! That is absolutely shocking

I'd like to see us put a bit more faith into some of our own. I think bringing in both kaka and binho would spell the end for many of our lads. But I think we could possibly bring in just one of them. the obvious choice for me would be Kaka

ok my first post here.. I just like to add my understanding of the current transfer situation. We definitely want to sign both Robino and Kaka. By keeping low key on the Kaka transfer where we will have to pay in excess of £70million, we therefore keep Madrid firm on the ground about the price we have to pay for Robinho. Imagine if a club and president like Madrid and Calderon found that we will pay £70+ pounds for Kaka. He will want the same for Robinio. He will come out in the media saying something along the lines of "Robinho is as good as Kaka and we a bigger club than AC, we want the same £70+".

So if anything does happen we will sign Robinho for £25-£30 mill and than the next day Kaka will be ours for £70mill+. Madrid and Calderon will see red and we will have two world class players. You really think Kenyon is honest and straightforward businessman as he says he is? NO he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He plays to win and i truly hope we get both Kaka and Robinho to our club. :D

thanks for your time...

Archived