Correct Score Poll/bet Vs Watford

loz

What will be the final score against Watford?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the final score against Watford?

• 0-0
    • 1-0
    • 1-1
    • 2-0
    • 2-1
    • 2-2
    • 3-0
    • 3-1
    • 3-2
    • 3-3
    • 4-0
    • 4-1
    • 4-2
    • 4-3
    • 4-4
    • 5-0
    • 5-1
    • 5-2
    • 5-3
    • 5-4
    • 5-5
    • Chelsea Lose

We are getting to the stage where I wonder how I can justify the continuance of us betting on Chelsea results!!

You think this is bad...I've been betting on our results since the seventies, always to win obviously.

I'd be a rich man had I supported UTD ::clap2:: much more of a prick though..

You gotta cut back on that Prozac, Chips

Prozacs not strong enough to keep you sane coming on here...2 x 20mg Valium 4 times a day and any tosh just go's right by you..

I would have though it better than all the gin drinking going on around here (gins a depressant for anyone whos on too much of it)

anyway Kieth have a look at the score after the game and see whos closest :D wait what was your prediction?

Prozacs not strong enough to keep you sane coming on here...2 x 20mg Valium 4 times a day and any tosh just go's right by you..

I would have though it better than all the gin drinking going on around here (gins a depressant for anyone whos on too much of it)

anyway Kieth have a look at the score after the game and see whos closest :128: wait what was your prediction?

A Lawro style 2.0!!!!

Correct Score

11/1 1-3

Total Cost: 1.10 GBP

Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 13.20 GBP

correct Score

5/1 0-2

Total Cost: 2.30 GBP

Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 13.80 GBP

Correct Score

15/2 1-2

Total Cost: 1.60 GBP

Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 13.60 GBP

£3 left

CHippy

Can you track the kitty for now. My PC has died and I can't access any of my files just now.

I am sorting out a replacement and will be able to retrieve the files and move them onto the new one but that won't be up and running for a little while. Accessing the net via an ancient laptop at the moment (running WIndows ME) and that is about all I can use it for.

QUOTE (Chippy @ Feb 9 2009, 14:51 PM)

I would usually expect a tight game with not many chances but as this is Scolaris Chelsea I'll go for a confident 1-3

You gotta cut back on that Prozac, Chips

Told you mate...the team was still running on his winnning mentality :)

CHippy

Can you track the kitty for now. My PC has died and I can't access any of my files just now.

I am sorting out a replacement and will be able to retrieve the files and move them onto the new one but that won't be up and running for a little while. Accessing the net via an ancient laptop at the moment (running WIndows ME) and that is about all I can use it for.

£13.20 back for the 1-3, no new donations so we have: £16.20 in the kitty at the moment mate.

Archived