Spot the Ball 11 Result and Spot the Ball 12 Picture

loz

Saturday nights never used to be this exciting did they!

Yes indeed it is another nail biting STB results announcement - there have been 10 so far and they just get better and better.

The STB11 picture with the ball is...

spottheball11withfootball.jpg

Meaning that the square awarded all 5 points is G10 with F9, F10, G9, H9 and H10 all being awarded 1 point.

Four people got 5 points this week, they being bonetti, Fitzy89, Valerie and youlots.

All of this mob got one point - blue_boy, ethicalstrategy, jezza, kalpitv, Liam, maddoo, midlandblue, Plokoon13, rahuldotchelsea and Ruh Buh Juh.

The updated league table sees b00gamaster holding onto his top spot (more due to the fact he didn't enter this week than anything else)

STBLeague11.gif

Below is the picture for STB12. PLease note that this competition is going to run until the week before the 2009/10 season kicks off. That means there is going to be about 18 STBs in all. To be in the running to win the prize you need to have entered a minimum of 10 of these 18 so those of you with three or more entries but less than 10 need to make sure you start entering.

spottheball12nofootball.jpg

B3

What a magnificent competition Loz. I think, in fairness to its brilliance, a minimum number of 18 entries should be mandatory before someone can lay claim to the title of "The Shed End Forum King (or Queen) of Spotting the Place Where the Ball was before it was Photoshopped out of the Photo".

Above all entered - not a bad title Liam, and snappier than my original one which Mod rejected - it being 'The Shed End CHampion at Analysing Players Eyelines whilst Projecting the Trajectory of the Ball over an Expanse of Turf or Air Whilst Taking Account of Wind Direction and the Probability of Freak Deflections'

Above all entered - not a bad title Liam, and snappier than my original one which Mod rejected - it being 'The Shed End CHampion at Analysing Players Eyelines whilst Projecting the Trajectory of the Ball over an Expanse of Turf or Air Whilst Taking Account of Wind Direction and the Probability of Freak Deflections'

Actually I prefer yours Loz. Perhaps, if I may be so bold as to suggest, Mod might like it better if you added "...and/or Awkward Bounces" to the end.

Archived