Chelsea vs AC Milan - July 24th

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Match is at midday in NZ!!!! so happy. It a rare luxury not having to wake up at ungodly hours for me to watch matches and probably the thing i miss most from my life in england. Very excited about seeing the russian ronaldinhio in this match

We have a delayed broadcast on ESPN down here (east coast Oz) at 3.00 pm instead of being able to watch it live at 10.00 am. A bit annoying really as ESPN broadcast the Inter game live. Forlorn hope that the commentating might be a bit better than it was for the Inter match - got so jack of it the other day I muted the tv at about the 30 minute mark of the first half.

We have a delayed broadcast on ESPN down here (east coast Oz) at 3.00 pm instead of being able to watch it live at 10.00 am. A bit annoying really as ESPN broadcast the Inter game live. Forlorn hope that the commentating might be a bit better than it was for the Inter match - got so jack of it the other day I muted the tv at about the 30 minute mark of the first half.

The chances are slim to none that we get a team other than Harkes and Dellacamera again (and Slim is out of town). Imagine if all your national team games on ESPN were called by those two bar stewards. They know MLS and maybe Mexican League soccer (football) and that's it. It doesn't matter how well known the players or coaches are--they'll still butcher their names, roles, history, et cetera.

What were they saying last game? Mor-in-hoe, Mancini (supposed to Mancienne), and D'rrrruugba? FFS, adding an accent doesn't make you sound any better in saying their names wrong. It makes you sound like even more of an idiot. I think our only hope of avoiding them is the game on Sunday. We'll probably get Derek Rae and Alexi Lalas while they'll be calling the Inter/AC Milan game.

so 8pm East Coast time, 1am GMT, and 5pm on the west coast..... However, I don't see ESPN2 showing anything at that time and they showed the Inter game.....

Either way, see some of you in Match Chat/ Shoutbox???