Roman Nightmares

Star
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Jose wins Champions League final with Inter Milan beating Bayern Munich 6-5 in the most entertaining final in history, Arjen Robben outshines Frank Ribery scoring all five Bayern goals despite limping after only five minutes with Inter leading 2-0, a four minute hatrick from the ex Chelsea winger proved he was over his injury and committed to the cause.

This after Claudio Ranieri wins the Italian league with Roma, Avram Grant wins the FA Cup with Portsmouth on a penalty shootout and Alex Ferguson brings another league title to Old Trafford. Meanwhile a month or so later Kalou scores the winner for Ivory Coast in the World Cup Final and Peter Kenyon is spotted in a South African hotel at a champagne reception with his old mate Sven.

Jose wins Champions League final with Inter Milan beating Bayern Munich 6-5 in the most entertaining final in history, Arjen Robben outshines Frank Ribery scoring all five Bayern goals despite limping after only five minutes with Inter leading 2-0, a four minute hatrick from the ex Chelsea winger proved he was over his injury and committed to the cause.

This after Claudio Ranieri wins the Italian league with Roma, Avram Grant wins the FA Cup with Portsmouth on a penalty shootout and Alex Ferguson brings another league title to Old Trafford. Meanwhile a month or so later Kalou scores the winner for Ivory Coast in the World Cup Final and Peter Kenyon is spotted in a South African hotel at a champagne reception with his old mate Sven.

and Scolari wins Mr Moustache of the year 2010

I could see all of that happening up until you mention Kalou!!

To be fair, Robben as already shown he's arguably better than Ribery.

Too true, wonder if Kenyon is regretting the pittance he sold him to Real Madrid and crowing how much profit he made on him as a pathetic excuse knowing if Ribery is worth 40 million what the younger and in his Prime Robben is worth now !

I'd gor for Aquero and De Maria and Pato, hoping to get 2 out of 3, age on their side and ambition to boot, Ribery would be off my radar at 27 now, no re-sale ability and won't get any better, saying that it sounds like one of our transfers of late !

Hmmm, not sure if I can see that happening.

Ribery is suspended for the final you see!

I thought he was as well. On the radio this morning they reckoned he was only banned for one game, and on the tele last night they said "he is banned from the second leg" - maybe that was them not tempting fate or whatever, but surely that has to be a three game ban?

Too true, wonder if Kenyon is regretting the pittance he sold him to Real Madrid and crowing how much profit he made on him as a pathetic excuse knowing if Ribery is worth 40 million what the younger and in his Prime Robben is worth now !

I'd gor for Aquero and De Maria and Pato, hoping to get 2 out of 3, age on their side and ambition to boot, Ribery would be off my radar at 27 now, no re-sale ability and won't get any better, saying that it sounds like one of our transfers of late !

At the time it was an excellent deal for Chelsea. A perma-injured player who had already stated he wanted to leave, after showing how little heart he had several times during the season.

At the time it was an excellent deal for Chelsea. A perma-injured player who had already stated he wanted to leave, after showing how little heart he had several times during the season.

he should never have gone and broke his ankle at Blackburn.

We can't have sold him for the money, no matter how good a deal we thought it was. He wanted to go and we couldn't hold on to him. Injuries made it look less ridiculous, but I said at the time and I still say he's the best player we let slip through our fingers in a long time (closely followed by Lassana Diarra) and I was gutted when he went.

We can't have sold him for the money, no matter how good a deal we thought it was. He wanted to go and we couldn't hold on to him. Injuries made it look less ridiculous, but I said at the time and I still say he's the best player we let slip through our fingers in a long time (closely followed by Lassana Diarra) and I was gutted when he went.

But we didnt let them slip through out fingers, we sold them when they made it clear they wanted to go elsewhere. on the Diarra one he`s been found out for what he is, a player with a mssively inflated opinion of his own talents, good f**king riddance.

I thought he was as well. On the radio this morning they reckoned he was only banned for one game, and on the tele last night they said "he is banned from the second leg" - maybe that was them not tempting fate or whatever, but surely that has to be a three game ban?

UEFA only have 1 match bans for red cards, unless a disciplinary panel decides to extend it.

I believe...

• 2 weeks later...