Inter or Bayern

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

may not be a popular view..........................

but I prefer van aarl to win as he at least tries to play open football, with proper wingers and some flair

Jose - well forget its him (our hero). but the way inter play is mind numbing and boring. Against us & barca all they did was foul, dive, tap tackle, block off and hope for a break away goal...........and yes they won which is all jOSE is interested in, but thats not the football I want to watch

so they may be german team, but I'd rather bayern won

maybe jose change his tactics when he is at Real

really tough, I'd have to say inter but this is going to be a close defencive game and with a player like Robben, he can crack open a game in 10 seconds even if dominated for 80 minutes(as he has shown a few times this CL).

I actually think, aside from Chelsea not being in it, that this is going to make for a fantastic final.

I would suggest Inter, but this not a match I would want to put money on!

I'll be hoping the fragile one shows some class and gets the better of a very well organised defense, If he had have had a bit more Heart and a bit more desire he could have been the player we could still use and is when in the right mood a very talented player.

Shame Ribery is suspended for the final as I like to compare the player we had to the one we are rumoured to be after...no contest for me.

With Mourinho at the helm and a rock solid defence that includes 3 Brazil and 2 Argentina internationals I can't see Inter being defeated. I won't be surprised if Sneijder is named MOM. I predict a 1-0 win for Inter with Milito the goal scorer.

Did you know that neither Cambiasso or Zanetti were named in the Argentina WC squad?

Maradonna even froze out Riquelme the minute he got in charge!

Samuel wasnt named for any of the qualifiers, he only got called up for their last friendly and apparently just abrely made their squad.

After beating two big teams Us and Barca inter definitely deserve to win this CL.

The amazing defence they put up at Nou camp even after red card of Mota was just superb.

And In any case The Special One must have prepared some Special plan for the Special day of 22nd May

Well I hate Inter and dislike José (post Chelsea José I mean) so the choice is quite easy for me. Bayern every day of the week.

I also like Bayern and always has. Besides it would be nice if a team that have about 7-8 players that didn't cost anything won the Champions League :)

may not be a popular view..........................

but I prefer van aarl to win as he at least tries to play open football, with proper wingers and some flair

Jose - well forget its him (our hero). but the way inter play is mind numbing and boring. Against us & barca all they did was foul, dive, tap tackle, block off and hope for a break away goal...........and yes they won which is all jOSE is interested in, but thats not the football I want to watch

so they may be german team, but I'd rather bayern won

maybe jose change his tactics when he is at Real

Interesting interpretation. Bollocks but interesting.

Bayern, mainly because of the utter sh*te Jose spouted last week about our double win, he`s such a tedious f**ker at times.

I missed that dkw - what did he come out with?

I did think after we won the double how Jose would be gutted. Says he loves us (and probably does TBH), but the thought of us being more successful with him not involved - I bet it really eats away at him.

As for the CL final, I'm really not bothered. Again, Jose will be distraught if Inter don't win it and i do expect them to win it by the odd goal. But It's Robben v Mourinho and Robben has been quite scathing of Mourinho in this week's build up, so if I had to pick I would hope Bayern win - especially if Inter start all that cheating stuff.

I missed that dkw - what did he come out with?

Excerpts from his interview

"People can write what they want, First of all, I am happy Chelsea did it. I want it very clear I am happy they won it. They had the record of goals. But please don't compare this Man United with my Man United. Don't compare this Arsenal with my Arsenal. My Arsenal was a team that won the league without one defeat in 2003-4. Don't compare this Liverpool with my Liverpool. And don't compare this Premiership with my Premiership. Don't compare because you cannot compare.

there were many other things as well and also about his infamous and so called defensive strategies employed for games .

Whole thing available at below link.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle7127774.ece

Edited by Jawan

Thanks for that.

As is normal, if you take a few of the quotes from the interview and put them out there on their own, it looks like he is having a dig (and he is - he has to - it's his way!!). But the overall interview is pretty fair to be honest. Of course he will see his back to back titles as better than Carlo's double, that's only natural and he does make some fair points. That said, you still can't take anything away from Ancelotti clinching the domestic double in his first season - with a fair number of injuries and the ACN to contend with. And as I said before, I bet deep down, Mourinho is gutted!

Edited by Nibs

Thanks for that.

As is normal, if you take a few of the quotes from the interview and put them out there on their own, it looks like he is having a dig (and he is - he has to - it's his way!!). But the overall interview is pretty fair to be honest. Of course he will see his back to back titles as better than Carlo's double, that's only natural and he does make some fair points. That said, you still can't take anything away from Ancelotti clinching the domestic double in his first season - with a fair number of injuries and the ACN to contend with. And as I said before, I bet deep down, Mourinho is gutted!

But it was a needless shot at Ancelotti, why did he even need to say that? As you say, it sounded to me like he was pretty bitter about it.

But it was a needless shot at Ancelotti, why did he even need to say that? As you say, it sounded to me like he was pretty bitter about it.

Jose Morinho has been a special character and media has just made him more popular for what he provides to them regularly.

Since his 'The Special One' interview he has been providing such controversial stuff time to time.

He is emotional man and this can be seen from various things he does....from Victory run at Nou Camp to that Parking The airplane comment when criticized about strategy in match against Barca.

So we know well by now what can be expected from Special One and must be ready for it :P

Edited by Jawan

hope the special one does it again...people keep talking about boring football, conveniently forgetting the way they came from 1-0 down against Barca to win 3-1...just like the chelsea days, sure he can kill a game off if he wants, but if they need to score, they go for it...besides I could never support a German team in anything, although I hope Robben has a good game