Di Matteo sacked

PloKoon13

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/9388972.stm

Looks like West Brom ran out of patience. Sad news, I thought he was doing a decent job with the resources available, and would have considered West Brom a decent bet to stay up in Robbie D's capable hands. Hope he's an even bigger hit at his next job and hope he gets another Premiership team as well.

what a joke! who do west brom think they are? I understand they're worried about relegation, but look at the squad they have...hardly going to challenge for the title! Just another example of how ridiculous the League has got now...I very much doubt a new man will do any better...that's the thanks you get for getting promotion with style?

And what strange timing...I mean after losing at Citeh? what did they expect? Ungrateful Tw*ts

Jesus, this really does show just how ridiculous this sport is now. He has them playing some superb football way above anything a squad like that should be capable of yet gets sacked. Hopefully they bring in fat sam, hate his football and get relegated.

They didn't f*cking deserve him. Come home Robbie, come work with Carlo.

Oohh, thats a good idea. Maybe work with him with a view to being his successor.....

contrast west brom's behaviour with wolves...they have been in the bottom three most of the season...they have kept faith with mccarthy and they become the first team to beat man u...still may go down, but they're sticking by their man and getting the rewards - the best chance to stay up

Its all about bad runs isn't it. Carlo admitted he was lucky to avoid the sack, and we were still doing pretty decently in the league. Wba's form in the league is 7L 1D 1W in the last 9. I'm sure they would have taken 17th in the league after 25 games but the run they're on, without changing something you could see them going down. Same reason Fat Sam and Hughton got the sack. Although I do hope they go down now.

I'd be well happy to get Robbie here as Carlos no 2, he would be a really good liink with the players and although Carlos English is improving it would help with the Language as well.

Not sure if it would help us defensively but I'm sure his credentials are better than our Rays current successor.

contrast west brom's behaviour with wolves...they have been in the bottom three most of the season...they have kept faith with mccarthy and they become the first team to beat man u...still may go down, but they're sticking by their man and getting the rewards - the best chance to stay up

Contrast it to Blackpool and Olly, hes hailed as a hero for doing what he has yet they are only 2 points above Brom.

Contrast it to Blackpool and Olly, hes hailed as a hero for doing what he has yet they are only 2 points above Brom.

blackpool too for sure...i would defintely welcome robbie (and eddie) back at the club and whereas i was hoping west brom stay up, i now hope to see them in the championship very soon