He's gone

bjd

They don't f**k about do they ?

It's be on the wall and everything about today just confirmed it.

Goodbye Carlo, thanks for last season but not for this one.

Good luck to him.

To try and find the positive in this, I'm just glad that the club acted fast. Now, they need to act just as fast in getting in a new manager. If we are going back to square one then we can't bring in a manager that has any emotional ties to existing players. We need someone that will come in and make a team in their own vision without being held to ransom in the dressing rooms

I think this was a big mistake, but only time will tell. I think Carlo wanted to go back to Italy when his father was ill, and he felt very guilty that his father died while he was still in England. Just my guess.

I was fully behind carlo but i honhestly believe it was the right decision and has happened at the right time. Many on here stated that they wanted the news straight away which has now been done.

Carlo didnt do fulfil his objectives this season and haas to be questioned

Chelsea are going through a transiition period and I dont believe he was the man to take us through that, it is now up to the board to make the right decision on who will be incharge next. I am convinced that if Chelsea not just roman finds there man he will be a long term appointment. Roman doesnt make these decisions I am positive that he will be advised about decisions and doesnt get involved in the team like the media make out

Thanks Carlo, your a classy manager. TBH , the team must be all over the gaff