Cech Out

Zeta
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

f**k oath Hutch. There's going to be a lot of sooking about no backup keeper and other rubbish. But Hilario is perfectly fine. Only one big game can I remember him playing bad in. He's been solid in plenty.

I think Hutch is backing Hilario to be fair, he`s sensible enough to realise just how good a back up keeper Hilario is.

Sorry f**k oath is an Australianism. It means I strongly agree with him.

:) soz mate, thought you it meant something like "f**ks sake" Cant wait to see the massive overreactions over Cech being out, wonder who will be the first to say we might as well give up the title now. Anyone fancy a sweepstake?

Andre Villas-Boas has announced that Petr Cech will be out for three to four weeks due to a medial knee ligament injury he suffered in training yesterday (Wednesday).

David Luiz will not be available for Saturday's game but should be fit for Norwich at home the following weekend.

John Mikel Obi will be available for selection against West Brom this weekend, and Romelu Lukaku's paperwork is expected to be completed in time for the new striker to be in the squad.

Maybe we should have a thread for these press conferences so that we can just throw in anything interesting that happens in them. But this one will do for now. Some big news in that. Romelu signing is a positive but Petr is a big loss, regardless of my support for Hilario, Petr is one of the 5 best in the world.