tube strike - fulham

The Brit

incredible, these greedy arseholes wanting triple pay and a day in lieu for working boxing day or they will strike...just seen interview with dude from the trade union responsible Aslef, Mick Whelan, who is general secretary...this tosser claims to be a chelsea fan and wants to be at the game himself...cheek of the prick

Oh for f**k sake, just do your f**king job and stop whinging u little sh*t bags.

If this f**ks up my Boxing day football I am going to be very upset indeed.

Official site says it is in discussions with local authorities etc and a further announcement will be made in dur course...

They wouldn't postpone it would they??

Oh for f**k sake, just do your f**king job and stop whinging u little sh*t bags.

If this f**ks up my Boxing day football I am going to be very upset indeed.

Official site says it is in discussions with local authorities etc and a further announcement will be made in dur course...

They wouldn't postpone it would they??

Here here, Im looking forward to this, If they postpone it I wont be happy. They are greedy cu**s, I say sack the lot of them.

I am very much looking foward to this, it is my golden ticket out of family duties with my girlfriend and if it's postponed instead of drinking all day and watching football I will be playing pictionary with my birds parents. Nuff said.

Just get it sorted for f**k sake!

Sorry about my potty mouth but this has the potential to really ruin my xmas!

There is no point in taking industrial action if you are going to give people so much notice that the action doesn't bite. I am not saying I am in favour of this particular strike - I don't really know enough about the background to it - but the right to withhold one's labour in order to improve one's working conditions was hard-won and should not be given up.

People who go on strike are a shambless! I dont think i get paid enough so i think i will not go to work and hold the company and at time the public to ramsom. Thats all it is, blackmail. You give me what i want or i will spoil business for you.

There are enough unemployeed people in this country, they should sack the strikers and hire those who want to work.

You need to take a longer view of it. Prior to the right to strike, there was never any improvement in working conditions. Rich employers used the same arguments you've just used in order to keep the workers under the yoke.

You need to take a longer view of it. Prior to the right to strike, there was never any improvement in working conditions. Rich employers used the same arguments you've just used in order to keep the workers under the yoke.

I'm sure we all get that point but to strike at this time hardly seems to be in the spirit of Christmas especially as this is a time when families and friends get together. There are those who would have travelled from around the globe specifcally to see friends and relatives and probably only really get this chance. There is a time and a place to call for such action - this is not the time

In the current climate, the are fortunate to still have jobs. I am sure that there is a way to do the same as the DLR and get rid of the lot. They are on at least £42k a year basic without overtime, and they want more, fu** em sack the lot!!!

Well the quick and easy way to get rid of them would be to automate the trains doing away with the drivers completely - okay maybe that wouldn't be done quickly but the day will come when this is the case

Well the quick and easy way to get rid of them would be to automate the trains doing away with the drivers completely - okay maybe that wouldn't be done quickly but the day will come when this is the case

Like i said Geez, they already do that on the Dockland Light Rail, but yeah your right it would take a while.

I don't agree with opressing people, but these gays are just holding a city to ransom!

They will have agreed bank holiday pay within the terms of their last agreement, to try and move the goalposts now just shows why certain trade unionists are not to be trusted!

People who go on strike are a shambless! I dont think i get paid enough so i think i will not go to work and hold the company and at time the public to ramsom. Thats all it is, blackmail. You give me what i want or i will spoil business for you.

There are enough unemployeed people in this country, they should sack the strikers and hire those who want to work.

Though the major complaints from people who don't think that other workers should have the right to strike is that there are too many non-english people here taking our jobs. Glad to see that you are pulling for the Poles, Lithuanians and the Nigerians, mate.

I dont get improved working conditions unless i work hard for it. Some people are afraid of hard work and just want the easy way out.

The only reason that you can get improved working conditions by working harder for it is because generations of working men fought to get you the sort of conditions that you COULD improve by working harder. If it wasn't for the Trades Union movement, and decades of struggle, as soon as you even thought about improving your conditions, you'd be out on your ear, just like it is in the States, no employment protection at all, instant dismissal with no compensation because your tie is the wrong colour.

Answer me this, would YOU work Boxing Day for standard pay and no time off in lieu?

I don't agree with opressing people, but these gays are just holding a city to ransom!

They will have agreed bank holiday pay within the terms of their last agreement, to try and move the goalposts now just shows why certain trade unionists are not to be trusted!

Is being gay compulsory on the tube, now?

They are all GAY?? Is it now obligatory if you want a job on the railways???