Capello Quits!

TonyT1988

Patrick Collins writes:

Having cost England the World Cup in 2010 with his one-man mutiny, Chelski's scumbag of a skipper has now robbed England of its manager just months before the Euros. Can the tosser stoop any lower?

EDITED FOR THE BENEFIT OF MOI.

Edited by Backbiter

Having cost England the World Cup in 2010 with his one-man mutiny, John Terry has now robbed England of its manager just months before the Euros. Can the man stoop any lower?

Please put some kind of laughing clown emoticon in here so that we all understand that you are joking...

Having cost England the World Cup in 2010 with his one-man mutiny, John Terry has now robbed England of its manager just months before the Euros. Can the man stoop any lower?

If that's a prediction of tomorrow's front pages then I'd say you about got it right.

So the tax cheat for England then?

Good for Capello.

I imagine he and Terry will be vilified, at first.

But as I noted in the other thread, at some point the anger will turns towards the FA for bungling the whole thing. They completely mismanaged the situation.

Guus Hiddink's not doing anything next summer, is he? :happy001:

Seriously, though... Guus would do well to stay away from the train wreck that is team England at the moment.

True - I've just sent you a PM, by the way, maks

hahahahahaha, The special one to spurs? hhahahaha

Why in gods balls would he go there?

They have no money and base there whole club on a couple 'ok' seasons!!?!?!?

Real Madrid to spurs? hahahahahahah

What a farce on the FA's side, Absolute classic! Euros over(If they weren't already)

If Redknapp gets the job expect half of the spurs squad to suddenly get caps!!!!!

The thought of having Redknapp as England manager makes me sick, It will become a farce with the amount of spurs players etc etc that get picked and will defiantly bias towards so many joke factors I think it would turn into even more of a mess what with the old guard players etc.

But now that the old boy has walked I cannot see any other outcome.

Oh and terry can see bye bye to international footy, You can be sure saggy spurs face will drop him!!

Edited by Bigthrobberus

What a farce on the FA's side, Absolute classic! Euros over(If they weren't already)

Right. I wonder if Capello didn't have 2 reasons for quitting. One, he doesn't like being told what to do, never has. And two, he saw a divided dressing room with no hope of winning the trophy. Better to quit "on principle" than go out in a potentially embarassing fashion.

In a perfect world the press would reveal the identity of the clique of players who were in the FA's ear about John Terry. Then those players would have to account for stoning a man not yet convicted of a crime. And consequently, for ruining the Euros campaign.

Unfortunately, since one presumes they're all black, that would have the appearance of racism (at a minimum it would exacerbate racial tensions) so it won't ever happen.

I have nothing but respect for the man, he did what every person in his position should do.

Do you know what, I was just thinking today Fabio is really in it with JT. If any one in football is vilalfied more then JT its fabio. I thought it was disgusting what the papers did to him, the depictions and caracuters. I think i read one head line after spuds came back from 2 down to beat arsenral that reffered to redknapp as a winner everything Fabio wasnt.

Cappelo is currently in my eyes the best manager I have ever seen. He walks in to clubs effortlesly wins the title and then moves on, Milan, Juve, Roma, Real. titles with all of them.

England are a limited team with limited players. For me the quarter finals of a tornament was kind of the most i have expected. I think he has done well since the world cup and expected a decent run with out expecting to much in the euros.

He never stepped away because of the press. He did it when they told him he couldnt pick his captian. So he packed up his tent, stuck a finger up at the FA and walked of.

Well done Fabio. Enjoy your summer holls. And take extra glee when england fail