Sturridge you Bellend

Zola

I agree with you Zola I reckon it must be in players and managers contracts to say this is the biggest and best club in the world just to keep the ratmunchers happy.Danny I felt was always a prick anyone who misses 5 chances and scores one and celebrates with a ridiculous dance is a d**khead. Hope he's house gets robbed.

Guest RFC_CFC

He's a waster and will never become a top player because he thinks he is the best player in the world in his mind.

2 step overs and a burst to the touchline then he belts a shot right out the stadium.

Enjoy mid table football Danny ya roaster.

No wonder players fail at Liverpool, they make them believe they have already made it by telling them they are playing for the biggest club in the world. Liverpool hasn't been one of the biggest clubs in the world for some time now. They have one of the most successful past's but now is what counts and right now they are very average.

I agree with you Zola I reckon it must be in players and managers contracts to say this is the biggest and best club in the world just to keep the ratmunchers happy.Danny I felt was always a prick anyone who misses 5 chances and scores one and celebrates with a ridiculous dance is a d**khead. Hope he's house gets robbed.

It didnt work out for Sturridge at CFC for a number of reasons, and clearly the guy has a very high opinion of himself as footballer but as an ex Chelsea player i think he deserves at bit more respect. At least untill he comes out and takes a good swipe at CFC anyway!

Stuff like the above just makes Chelsea fans comes across as a little classless in my opinion and no better than the folk on RAWK than some people here seem so obsessed with.

We are better than that.

Guest RFC_CFC

He has already taken a swipe at us by calling us a smaller club than Liverpool.

He aint a dope so he will know exactly what he said.

Sorry BJD - But there was not one iota of thanks or recognition for Chelsea, fair enough he didnt get playing as much as he would have liked.. but he won major trophies and was paid handsomely. 

He has come out and said that stuff as a petty dig at us and City.

F*ck him, to be fair.

It didnt work out for Sturridge at CFC for a number of reasons, and clearly the guy has a very high opinion of himself as footballer but as an ex Chelsea player i think he deserves at bit more respect. At least untill he comes out and takes a good swipe at CFC anyway!

Stuff like the above just makes Chelsea fans comes across as a little classless in my opinion and no better than the folk on RAWK than some people here seem so obsessed with.

Wer are better than that.

Why should he get respect he just belittled us. f**k him. He wasn't wanted by city we gave him another chance he didn't play much cause the managers

4 of them didn't have faith in him that must tell you something. Respect works both ways.

Sorry BJD - But there was not one iota of thanks or recognition for Chelsea, fair enough he didnt get playing as much as he would have liked.. but he won major trophies and was paid handsomely. 

He has come out and said that stuff as a petty dig at us and City.

F*ck him, to be fair.

Was it really a dig though ? I dont know. Hes just signed for a new club and is saying the right things, or more to the point being schooled in saying the right things!

Wouldve been nice for him to say a thank you but he isnt the first to leave without saying anything. I dont think anything he has said is worse than anything Joe Cole said when he signed for Liverpool and he is held in very high regard by much of the Chelsea support.

I maintain Sturridge deserves a bit more respect than hes getting.

Guest RFC_CFC

Respect?

Why?

It seems to be valid that current Chelsea players get slaughtered on here so when one who leaves and calls us a smaller club than the dippers then that's ok?

Nah not for me.

Why should he get respect he just belittled us. f**k him. He wasn't wanted by city we gave him another chance he didn't play much cause the managers

4 of them didn't have faith in him that must tell you something. Respect works both ways.

I seem to recall he was wanted by City.We just offered him a better deal, dont forget they chased us all the way for compo.

I think the 4 managers you suggest did have faith in his ability but there were a number of factors which meant he didnt get as much gametime as he prob shoudlve. Injuries, Torres, and attitude for sure to name but a few.

Did you share similar sentiments when Cole signed for Liverpool ? (and said worse!)

Each to their own, people are different. Ill leave it at that, but you feel free to continue to call him a prick and a d**khead etc

I think it's a consequence of Liverpool's fanbase being so horribly deluded. They're overly dramatic and out of touch with reality, so when a new player joins, the usual platitudes about being happy to join the club and wanting to win as many trophies as possible isn't enough to satisfy them. Ergo, players make these absurd, grandiose statements about Liverpool being the cradle of history and having a divine mandate for greatness given to them by Jesus Christ himself who came to Earth a second time to bless Anfield. Then this propaganda just reinforces the fanbase's distorted view of the club, creating a feedback loop.

Frankly, with Danny's well known attitude I expected something like this from him soon enough.

With every passing year, this claim looks more and more absurd as Liverpool slide further into irrelevance. Danny Sturridge is going to do nothing to change that.

Maybe his post goal dances can make them famous again.  :laugh2:

Pinch of salt boys...

I can never understand this "big club" thing. Why does every club have to be a big club. Personally I prefer my club to be well-run and successful (we know what we are...) If being a big club means a la Lattes no trophies for god knows how long and for the dippers the odd League cup well they can keep their big club tag. 

As to his comments what do you expect him to say? 

Cole was on a free and Cole didn't belittle us and we got more from joey Cole then sturidge joey Cole is a Chelsea fan. Did they managers really have faith in him? How can you be so sure?

Not sure why the fact Cole was on a free and is a Chelsea fan have anything to do with this ?!  Id agree we did get more on the field from Cole, but thats what makes what he said worse im my opinion. And just so you know, Liverpool are actually a bigger club than Chelsea. Sorry if that offends you!

Id agree Sturridge didnt have to say that but i maintain it still doesnt justify some of the things you said about him.

It don't offend me what you say is up to you I respect Joe Cole because he done what any Chelsea fan as a boy dreamed of doing that's playing for chelsea. He was let go.by Chelsea and had Notting but praise for the club and the fans. As for Liverpool being a bigger club then us I hope they always remain a bigger club if that means them not winning the league for another 20 year's happy days. You clearly are a sturidge fan I am not. Sorry if I have upset you could you tell me what I said that upset you?

Archived