Protest

Uno

Before you reply to this it is only a what if question. Dont go biting my head off. Please try and keep calm.

IF there was a protest at The Bridge at the next home game demanding for Roman to sack Rafa would you go and offer your support?

There is no right or wrong answer here boys and girls i was just thinking earlier if it were to happen would i join the good fight?

Yes i would. The reason why i would go is because I think the board should be made aware of how angry we are with how the club is currently being run.

Yeah I would.

I don't think Chelsea fans will ever really forgive the board for the sacking of Di Matteo- one of the most ridiculous and disgusting decisions ever made at the club, and there have been enough contenders.

And then bringing in Benitez really was a nightmare scenario. They hoped  the fans would get used to it and take it quietly and that the results would be able to justify it but in reality the results are just showing the board up in embarrassing fashion and bringing clarity to those who questioned why Chelsea fans were so appauled by replacing Di Matteo with that fat f**king idiot.

The club is turning itself into a joke what with the refusal to renew Cole and Lampards contract and (it would seem) insiting that Torres plays regardless of his (lack of) capability.

The sooner the FSW has gone the sooner we can get back to normality, put and end to this pathetic couple of months that have humiliated the club and move on.

Benitez out.

Peaceful of course. Im a lover not a fighter Moi.

No, no, I mean be specific!  Would you for example,

1. Organise a chain of fans all round the pitch, chained to each other and chained to the goalposts, doing a Gandhi type sit down protest.

2. Organise a mass invasion of the pitch, again sitting down and having to be lifted  away by the rozzers?  (stupid spell check doesn't recognise that word)

3. Have all protesters dressed up as FSW's wearing a dunce's cap.

Or?????

Rather sing Mourinho's name all the time.

This is actually a very good idea.

Not only does it act as a protest against fatty it also sends a clear message as to who the club should go after.

Lets be honest Roman wants his golden boy Pep (train wreck waiting to happen) but if he says no then I don't see many other contenders- Mourinho will be free in the summer, it just makes so much sense.

Can you imagine the positive emotion that would engulf the club if we booted the fat useless twat out and brought in Mourinho....

This is probably another reason we're playing sh*t at home....no support from the fans towards the staff. I mean, who's clever idea was it to chant Mourinho's name during last night's match? What, do they expect Mourinho to magically appear at pitch side? And then booing Torres? Wow, hardly any of our fans make much noise as it is, let alone not showing support for current management staff - Disgrace! 

This is probably another reason we're playing sh*t at home....no support from the fans towards the staff. I mean, who's clever idea was it to chant Mourinho's name during last night's match? What, do they expect Mourinho to magically appear at pitch side? And then booing Torres? Wow, hardly any of our fans make much noise as it is, let alone not showing support for current management staff - Disgrace! 

Bollocks.

Yes beacuse the current plan is going so well why change it.....

As if it would help.

Sacking Benitez now would make us even more of a circus then we already are. Give Benitez our full support until the summer and then evaluate. No one should be daft enough to blame him for last nights loss. There are about 8 players you could blame before him.

As if it would help.

Sacking Benitez now would make us even more of a circus then we already are. Give Benitez our full support until the summer and then evaluate. No one should be daft enough to blame him for last nights loss. There are about 8 players you could blame before him.

I'm 99% sure that if we had started Ba we would have won. Torres did f**k all for 80 minutes, and Benitez waited until then to sub him for Ba. Ba came on and in ten minutes he had a goal wrongly disallowed, a penalty that wasn't given, and also came close with two headers that he was unlucky not to score, and all in ten minutes. What did Torres do? Nothing. If Benitez had subbed him sooner or not played him at all we would've won. 

We can't rely on one player to win us a game, though. I mean Ba has just arrived and now everyone is counting on him to win games for us. The whole team should be pulling their fingers out, not just the one player. Before the game, people were saying that it was a strong Chelsea team out there last night, then as soon as we lose, Benitez is to blame because Ba could of won us the game if he started...It's ludicrous. 

I'm 99% sure that if we had started Ba we would have won. Torres did f**k all for 80 minutes, and Benitez waited until then to sub him for Ba. Ba came on and in ten minutes he had a goal wrongly disallowed, a penalty that wasn't given, and also came close with two headers that he was unlucky not to score, and all in ten minutes. What did Torres do? Nothing. If Benitez had subbed him sooner or not played him at all we would've won. 

Ba is not going to play every game for us. No reason to risk his knee in this competition as our main goal this season now should be to make fourth in the league and possibly the FA-cup and EL. Torres did not cost us the match last night btw. Ivanovic did however. Blame him.

Ba is not going to play every game for us. No reason to risk his knee in this competition as our main goal this season now should be to make fourth in the league and possibly the FA-cup and EL. Torres did not cost us the match last night btw. Ivanovic did however. Blame him.

I agree with what you've said about the players and admittedly most of them were absolute sh*te.

But my point is, if Benitez had not been so ignorant and made the decisions sooner then I honestly believe we would've won.

Archived