Passing of a fan at Rangers match today.

Very sad news.

As for the comment above sometimes there is no need to point out idiocy, it is entirely apparent without being highlighted.  No time for their likes on here.

Loz, I may be wrong here, but I think he thought the game was the QPR/Spuds game, which was on this morning. Why else would he have watched it?

Therefore he thought it was a QPR fan that had died, not a Glasgow Rangers one.

Now, regardless, it was a ridiculously disrespectful comment, however I think he was trying to be funny rather than malicious.

Could be wrong though.

QPR or our kin Glasgow Rangers?

Why is that even relevant?  We're talking about a person's life here; who had a family, maybe kids, a wife, parents...  If football makes us loose sight of that then we might as well just pack it all in now.    

Why is that even relevant?  We're talking about a person's life here; who had a family, maybe kids, a wife, parents...  If football makes us loose sight of that then we might as well just pack it all in now.    

I've not said anything different, I just wanted to know who he was talking about because I hadn't read it reported? Is it a crime to ask a question, d**khead?

I've read unconfirmed reports that the guy who died was from the Prestonpans branch of the Rangers supports club, and doubly tragic if true, that his father died only yesterday.

A minute's silence has been proposed for Rangers next match.

I would respectfully suggest that this thread be moved to the Glasgow Rangers section and the less respectful comments removed.

RIP

I've read unconfirmed reports that the guy who died was from the Prestonpans branch of the Rangers supports club, and doubly tragic if true, that his father died only yesterday.

A minute's silence has been proposed for Rangers next match.

I would respectfully suggest that this thread be moved to the Glasgow Rangers section and the less respectful comments removed.

RIP

I too think it would be appropriate for all these disrespectful comments to be deleted - including the one which three members have seen fit to tick as "liked".

Comments like these make us look like RAWK. 

Archived