Diakite or Diame

dwonder

This two  players have one thing in common, they are very physical box to box / CM/DM players.  I know that we labour under the fact that we have enough midfielders/pivot players but this two players bring something that we don't have into the team. They have the energy of Ramires but far better ball control, retention and distribution than him. Aside an ageing Lampard we don't have someone in our team that offer pace, physical power play, defensive grit and most importantly good ball distribution in our midfield and i believe anyone of the two especially Diame would be a great addition to our squad ( no need to remind us all what Diame did to our team the last time we played West ham. Personally, i would like to see Romeu and if possible Mikel sold to create more space in our midfield and both players would probably cost half of Fellaini's asking price.

I feel that both are not good fits, if Diakite was the answer why are Q.P.R looking at replacing him? As for Diame I wouldn't go there, if I were buying a player like that I would go for Capoue but I would keep Mikel and rotate him with Chalobah and Romeou next season. When we have talented youngsters we should use them

Diame is a special player. Versatile, can play through the middle or off the wing. Can probably even manage as a #9.

Strong possession skills, good shot and really good in 1v1. Would be a good player to add that would boost our title chances this year or next.

Archived