An Open Letter To Roman Abramovich

Lofty.
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Dear Mr Avramobitch,

Please for once in your life consider the possibility that you may have made a mistake.

I, for example, seem no longer to be capable of spelling your name properly. 

When you have rectified your errors, I will consider rectifying mine.

Love from

Moi X

I swear he is doing his best to just f*ck us off. He knows he is going at the end of the season and just doesnt give a f*ck!!!

You could easily think that looking at the state he has got us into but the funny thing is that in reality this is his best work.

Furthermore I am convinced that his top priority this season was winning some cup trophies over and above finishing top 4 due to the fact that after conning his way into the job all he cares about is himself and the enhancement of his CV, he doesn't really care whether we are playing Champions League or Europa football next year if he ends up with a cup win (any cup would have done) and a few better job prospects next season.

He has showed his hand in my opinion by resting players against QPR in the league whilst playing a full strength side against Southampton in the FA Cup. Seemed strange at the time, can't imagine any other Manager doing it, but that's beacuse his priorities are different and centred around what is best for him, not the club. He wants a trophy this season, you could even say he needs one to be able to sell his time here as a success to the next unwitting employer.

This is what makes it even more damning that he has managed to f**k the League Cup up against Swansea over 2 legs (after Di Matteo got us past Manchester United) and before that he even managed to f**k up the club world cup against Corinthians (after Di Matteo had done the seemingly impossible to get us there). It's all going wrong for that fat twat, the trophies that were on a plate for him, the hardwork done by Di Matteo, all he had to do was win a couple of games against far inferior opposition and he could have had that trophy that he so wanted but it was too much for the master tactician that iss Benitez. No doubt it was anyone elses fault but his own- that seems to be the trend.

Only the FA Cup left now for fatty. Managed to scrape a draw against Brentford but I have a feeling it won't be long before we are hearing some more excuses from fatty as to why we won't be getting a trophy this season after all and i'll bet it will be anyones fault but his own.

Edited by mclovin83

The well of world class managers has finally run dry and if Roman wants any respectable manager to take the job he has some serious grovelling to do, whether it be to RDM or the special one (one can assume the latter would be far more likely). Also, sacking Gourlay and Buck would make the job a lot more palatable to Mourinho as we all know the story with his "leaving by mutual consent".

Whatever happens, just don't even give a thought to giving the job to the whinging, excuse filled joke of a manager or we will probably finish mid-table next season.

You could easily think that looking at the state he has got us into but the funny thing is that in reality this is his best work.

Furthermore I am convinced that his top priority this season was winning some cup trophies over and above finishing top 4 due to the fact that after conning his way into the job all he cares about is himself and the enhancement of his CV, he doesn't really care whether we are playing Champions League or Europa football next year if he ends up with a cup win (any cup would have done) and a few better job prospects next season.

He has showed his hand in my opinion by resting players against QPR in the league whilst playing a full strength side against Southampton in the FA Cup. Seemed strange at the time, can't imagine any other Manager doing it, but that's beacuse his priorities are different and centred around what is best for him, not the club. He wants a trophy this season, you could even say he needs one to be able to sell his time here as a success to the next unwitting employer.

This is what makes it even more damning that he has managed to f**k the League Cup up against Swansea over 2 legs (after Di Matteo got us past Manchester United) and before that he even managed to f**k up the club world cup against Corinthians (after Di Matteo had done the seemingly impossible to get us there). It's all going wrong for that fat twat, the trophies that were on a plate for him, the hardwork done by Di Matteo, all he had to do was win a couple of games against far inferior opposition and he could have had that trophy that he so wanted but it was too much for the master tactician that iss Benitez. No doubt it was anyone elses fault but his own- that seems to be the trend.

Only the FA Cup left now for fatty. Managed to scrape a draw against Brentford but I have a feeling it won't be long before we are hearing some more excuses from fatty as to why we won't be getting a trophy this season after all and i'll bet it will be anyones fault but his own.

Probably just as well the trophies weren't physically on a plate for him otherwise there would be no silverware for next seasons winner and we would have to foot a hefty bill for some new ones.

That's what I think as well, I was joking but I would like to see Zola in the job in 10 years time or something.

ah ok, sorry, I would love to see him here if RA was not here or he was given, as a written clause in his contract, a long time to implement his style on the club. Is it true he plays 3-5-2 at Watford?

Probably just as well the trophies weren't physically on a plate for him otherwise there would be no silverware for next seasons winner and we would have to foot a hefty bill for some new ones.

To be fair to the FSW, carrying plates is what he's famous for.

Its a real Dilemma, there are not too many Top Managers out there that I would imagine would risk turning down Jobs at other top Clubs for the prospect of working for Abramovic...there has always been hints from the Media and Jose that its possible he would return and that would be to all our liking but the Media say these things to sell Papaers and Jose says these things to keep his stock high and sometimes to unsettle Managers here, not saying its impossible but I don't see why he would do it as he knows what to expect.

The others we believe have outside chances like Klopp (Language barrier) Moyes (would he take the risk) just don't seem any more likely to me which leaves the ones under the top level who believe they can be the ones to come in and do the Job with enough panache to call it a career, these for me include Zola, Petrescu, Poyet, Laudrup and Martinez. 

I'd be nervous for Zola or Petrecu in the same way as I was for Robbie, I think they know their Football and with this squad as RDM did they could do well but that is just a feeling and it would depend on the way the players took to them (can anyone get players onside as well as Robbie or Jose) I woud think Zola would get respect from the boys purely because of his talent as a player and hopefully he could carry it on into managing them but that feeling that he would be treated as badly as RDM really makes it hard to want to see him here, same with Petrescu who possibly has the better experience as a Manager, Poyet would not be my choice because of his Tottenham times and his badge kissing incident although my dislike for him is nothing compared for my dislike of Benitez and I could get past it. Martinez for all his good points just seems like the type of Manager that the players would walk over, not saying he hasn't done a good job with what hes had to work with but I don't think he'd get the best out of this squad.

So for me barring a return for one of the three Managers wrongly dismissed in Abramovics reign, purely to reignite my love of the Club and total support for the Manager, disregarding the utter contempt it would bring when the innevitable day came, it would be Zola, I'd have him here and give him a three year contract that guarenteed he stayed the distance unless we were in real danger of relegation. 

I just can't see what top experienced Manager would choose this Job so if we are to go down a level and let a Manager learn with the team, Zola would do for me.

Its a real Dilemma, there are not too many Top Managers out there that I would imagine would risk turning down Jobs at other top Clubs for the prospect of working for Abramovic...there has always been hints from the Media and Jose that its possible he would return and that would be to all our liking but the Media say these things to sell Papaers and Jose says these things to keep his stock high and sometimes to unsettle Managers here, not saying its impossible but I don't see why he would do it as he knows what to expect.

The others we believe have outside chances like Klopp (Language barrier) Moyes (would he take the risk) just don't seem any more likely to me which leaves the ones under the top level who believe they can be the ones to come in and do the Job with enough panache to call it a career, these for me include Zola, Petrescu, Poyet, Laudrup and Martinez.

I'd be nervous for Zola or Petrecu in the same way as I was for Robbie, I think they know their Football and with this squad as RDM did they could do well but that is just a feeling and it would depend on the way the players took to them (can anyone get players onside as well as Robbie or Jose) I woud think Zola would get respect from the boys purely because of his talent as a player and hopefully he could carry it on into managing them but that feeling that he would be treated as badly as RDM really makes it hard to want to see him here, same with Petrescu who possibly has the better experience as a Manager, Poyet would not be my choice because of his Tottenham times and his badge kissing incident although my dislike for him is nothing compared for my dislike of Benitez and I could get past it. Martinez for all his good points just seems like the type of Manager that the players would walk over, not saying he hasn't done a good job with what hes had to work with but I don't think he'd get the best out of this squad.

So for me barring a return for one of the three Managers wrongly dismissed in Abramovics reign, purely to reignite my love of the Club and total support for the Manager, disregarding the utter contempt it would bring when the innevitable day came, it would be Zola, I'd have him here and give him a three year contract that guarenteed he stayed the distance unless we were in real danger of relegation.

I just can't see what top experienced Manager would choose this Job so if we are to go down a level and let a Manager learn with the team, Zola would do for me.

Chippy I'd hate to see Zola as our boss just because the fear id have for him being treated like a piece of dirt the way they treated Di matteo I'd hate to see that happen to another gentleman of the game. Robbie was a childhood hero of mine but Franco even more so he deserves better then being treated the way the board more then likely would. I'm so disheartened by the club.

Chippy I'd hate to see Zola as our boss just because the fear id have for him being treated like a piece of dirt the way they treated Di matteo I'd hate to see that happen to another gentleman of the game. Robbie was a childhood hero of mine but Franco even more so he deserves better then being treated the way the board more then likely would. I'm so disheartened by the club.

Agreed mate and that's why I said its a dilemma...do we have to have a Manager we don't have any affection for at the Club we love because the Owner has no respect for people? if thats the case we ought to be happy we have about the most hateful twat possible at the helm, it can't get any better than that...if he gets sacked we can rejoice.

Thats not what I want my Club to be about though, I want players and a Manager that I not only feel are good at what they do but that I feel I have an affinity with...a liking for and a respect for.

I want to sing the Managers name like a favourite player and not be dreading every interview or every glance at the dugout...ok a Manager I don't mind would be a huge improvement but for me, a Manager that I have real respect and loyalty too (ala RDM) would be the best scenario.

I had no feelings whatsoever for some of the Managers we've had but I've supported them in every way, having Robbie spoilt me as I have huge respect for him as a person, a player and then a Manager...the nearest to that for me is Zola and I'd love him to be in that dugout when I cheer on the team I love.

I fear for the inevitable yes but I fear the alternative which is having a Manager that I don't like and don't respect...I never realised what a downer it puts on football on the whole until we hired the Interim and although it couldn't be that bad, I think as fans we deserve a Manager we can worship again.

Edited by Chippy

Mmmm, I don't necessarily want someone to worship, Chippy, but like and respect would be a good start!

Slight exaggeration Moi, these players are idols though as are good managers, when I was a kid it was akin to worship, nowadays its turning into a grudging contempt.

I'd like to be able to feel the Manager was part of the team again and not there to take credit and give nothing.