Hulk - The Incredible ONE

I wouldnt be so fast too laugh off this rumour if I was you. He's like Falcao, if you pay up you get him. Also I am sure Zenit fans disagreed with the signings of Hulk and Witsel because of the colour of their skin? Surely that would annoy a player and effect his happiness at a club.

Though if we sign Schurrle, this makes little sense surely?

Edited by Sheva

I'd sooner have the green one to be honest. One massively overhyped footballer  with a massive ar*e.

Could probably get him for a knock down price and he is not as bad as his time in Russia suggests. Could be one of those mourinho-esque signings.

I love Jennifer Lawrence Lane - great gif choice.

Don't we all.

I wouldnt be so fast too laugh off this rumour if I was you. He's like Falcao, if you pay up you get him. Also I am sure Zenit fans disagreed with the signings of Hulk and Witsel because of the colour of their skin? Surely that would annoy a player and effect his happiness at a club.

Though if we sign Schurrle, this makes little sense surely?

Well, last year there was much more 'concrete' rumours (tweets from his agent saying he'd complete the move after his holiday etc) and nothing came of it so I doubt the oracle of knowledge that is Keys means that this will happen. Oh, and just the small fact that he's been exposed for the overrated player that he is.

A new Hulk thread!

No thanks, he always looks toilet whenever I watch him, still think we dodged a bullet last time.

He would be expensive, have high wages and wouldn't even get in our starting 11.

NEXT...

He looks derp in the Russian league, but i think a lot of that can be attributed to a few things. He's getting racially abused every game, i'm sure that helps him focus and play well. He doesn't get on with the manager, another recipe for success. And thirdly he never really wanted to go to russia, he was third party owned so a most of the decisions were made for him. 

I still think he'd be good for us, he's a lefty so he can play well on the right wing and hazard plays on the left, two solid inside forwards, he's big and strong, something we lack, and he's got an absolute cannon of a shot. If the price is right i think he'd be a good signing.