South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Enjoying it, really impressed with the voice control and hdmi pass through. Titanfall beta was fantastic so can't wait till it comes out. Forza 5 is excellent and ryse is impressive as a graphical showpiece. Controllers Ard a definite upgrade. Ui is a bit cluttered but apparently is tightened up in the new update soon.

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, I'm using Game, never used them for pre-orders before, so I hope I get it by the weekend.

I've only pre-order on a small number of occasions with Game but it has always arrived on the release date.

Amazon are less reliable at getting things out on the release day. 

I played it through. It's surprisingly deep combat than what you'd expect. But ultimately, it's the South park themes that pulls you through. If you aren't into south park, you probably won't stick with it till the end.

I played it through. It's surprisingly deep combat than what you'd expect. But ultimately, it's the South park themes that pulls you through. If you aren't into south park, you probably won't stick with it till the end.

Nicely done

Archived