Chelsea vs Arsenal (PL) 05/10/14 KO: 14:05 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

:Connie_threaten:

Going to enjoy this one.

Another hiding at Stamford Bridge is in order methinks. If we put six past this lot last season with the striking options we had I can't imagine what the score will be this time if that same Arsenal side show up. In all due seriousness it pays to be cautious and a better Arsenal may well show up but no matter where you look we outclass them all over the park in practically every capacity. 

This could really go two ways; either they hold firm and keep the scoreline down or we gut-punch them early like we did last time and go to town on them. 

Could be anywhere between 2-0 to 6-0 to us.

Costa to bag a few, Drogba to get his obligatory goal against Wenger, and for Fabregas to utterly finish them off.

Also, it looks as though Arsenal will be missing both Ramsey and Arteta...

Edited by Izanagi

tad bit early Izanagi, but it is the goonies. Hey were is red&white? it's us, city & le arse right? I missed that fool. I guess after losing 6-0 he couldn't stand us any longer. I don't blame him. Hey people going to the match, can you throw some k/y jelly for the gooners after our first goal? It will help them get properly lubed ::MooNeY::

tad bit early Izanagi, but it is the goonies. Hey were is red&white? it's us, city & le arse right? I missed that fool. I guess after losing 6-0 he couldn't stand us any longer. I don't blame him. Hey people going to the match, can you throw some k/y jelly for the gooners after our first goal? It will help them get properly lubed ::MooNeY::

He was banned :biggrin:

Ah yeah, my bad. Somehow forgot we face Sporting Lisbon this week in the CL.

Still, good to get a discussion going on a game like this as soon as possible. Arsenal forums have threads going and they don't sound very optimistic.

http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28158

Some real belters there.

Reading the first page lol hope the team turns up with the same attidude

Just posted this in another thread, but I think Costa is going to destroy the Arsenal defence.

Keep in mind Ramsey, Arteta and Wilshere all picked up injuries and will miss the game.

Add those 3 to Giroud, Sanogo, Walcott, Diaby and Debuchy and I think it's going to be a great game for us.

Arsenal's squad could potentially be a bit thin with injuries but you can never take them lightly.

Hopefully Wenger has them playing a high line again which will suit us just fine.

Could be a big game for Hazard with Debuchy injured he might get some joy down the left.

Fabregas will either play a blinder or the occasion will get the better of him against his former team... I fully expect him to be booed for the full 90 by the gooners.

Be interesting to see how our defense copes with Sanchez, we've not really come up against someone of his quality at home yet so hopefully we don't give him too much space.

if they got a result it would be a different story. Hate them so much

Me too, it's the game I always want us to win more than any other

I used to hate le arse. It was gooners that first told me that CFC have no history. It was the gooners that said CFC are not a big club. It was the gooners that said CFC is not a real football club & just buy trophies. However this past 8 years things have really turned. CFC always seem to handle their business vs the goonies. We always seem to smash them up. Ok maybe not under AVB, but all of the other gaffers had success against them. So now I just laugh at those comments. I don't take le arse seriously anymore. IMHO they are like QPR or West Ham. Yes they can make it to the Top 4, but that is all. Ok they got lucky in the FAC, but again I don't take them seriously anymore. So what I am trying persuade you two to do is let your hate go. Be Carefree like the Rest of CFC. You will be a better person for it :D

Ramsey being out might be a good thing for Arsenal, actually. He's been completely undisciplined this season, determined to score no matter what and leaving the midfield open and unprotected.  

So he's playing like everyone else in the Arsenal team then?