Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) 08/11/2014 KO 12:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Going to be a tough one. Obviously Liverpool without Suarez anymore aren't as threatening, and hopefully Sturridge will still be out as well, but they're always capable of getting something against us at Analfield.

If people are fit, I'd go:

Cech (Yes, I'd bring Cech back, I think he is better)

Luis

Terry

Cahill

Ivanovic

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar

Willian

Costa

Then later on bring on Ramires for Fabregas or Oscar, to drive through their tiring midfield.

I can see it going the same way as our other 2 away games against the bigger clubs though, and being a draw.

Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea

Steve Gerrard Gerrard,

He slipped on his f**king arse,

He gave it to Demba Ba,

Steve Gerrard Gerrard

For me he will always be "Captain slip" :) It's priceless that when his career will be summed up in the near future this will be one of the main highlights. 

Going to be a tough one. Obviously Liverpool without Suarez anymore aren't as threatening, and hopefully Sturridge will still be out as well, but they're always capable of getting something against us at Analfield.

If people are fit, I'd go:

Cech (Yes, I'd bring Cech back, I think he is better)

Luis

Terry

Cahill

Ivanovic

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar

Willian

Costa

Then later on bring on Ramires for Fabregas or Oscar, to drive through their tiring midfield.

I can see it going the same way as our other 2 away games against the bigger clubs though, and being a draw.

Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea

???

CarelessChelsea â€@CarelessChelsea 10s11 seconds ago

When Chelsea are winning 1-0 and Mourinho takes off Costa for Mikel with 30 minutes left...

B1ck33EIUAAvCy0.jpg

0 replies1 retweet0 favorites

Retweet1

Favorite

More

I hope this doesn't happen in the match vs Liverpool.

If it does happen then you know Martin Tyler will be waiting in the dying minutes to scream at the top of his lungs "GGggeeeeerrrrrrrrrraaaaarrrrrdddd". "he has banished the nightmare of last season and set things right" etc etc

Edited by axman2526

CarelessChelsea â€@CarelessChelsea 10s11 seconds ago

When Chelsea are winning 1-0 and Mourinho takes off Costa for Mikel with 30 minutes left...

B1ck33EIUAAvCy0.jpg

0 replies1 retweet0 favorites

Retweet1

Favorite

More

I hope this doesn't happen in the match vs Liverpool.

Ohh no I hope it doesn't happen and I hope Jose learned from previous matches and I don't want us to lose the streak against those slippery reds