Puskas Awards 2014

Tea Bar Boy

Great goals, but how come Lamela's wasn't on there ? do they only count last seasons goals ?

I also like how Kasami's goal is on that list and not Arsenal's team goal. Arsenal's team goal beat Kasami's goal in goal of the month last season, i personally thought Kasami's was better and i have always said that there was a bit of luck in that Arsenal move.

Stephanie Roche's goal is definitely the best on that list though, not even the best keepers in the world would save that one.

They are all quality goals but it's Kasami's by an absolute million miles for me. By far the hardest to pull off.

I'd put my life on the fact that if the goals were reversed, and Wilshere had scored that one, it would have won match of the days vote. Just an Arsenal/England love in.

• 2 weeks later...

They are all quality goals but it's Kasami's by an absolute million miles for me. By far the hardest to pull off.

I'd put my life on the fact that if the goals were reversed, and Wilshere had scored that one, it would have won match of the days vote. Just an Arsenal/England love in.

I agree Kasami's is brilliant in every aspect.

The way he runs into position and then is able to control the ball on his chest and then go BANG with his non-preferred foot. Excellent goal!

I agree Kasami's is brilliant in every aspect.

The way he runs into position and then is able to control the ball on his chest and then go BANG with his non-preferred foot. Excellent goal!

Yeah, also the fact that he is running full pelt when he takes it, unbelievable control.

All good goals, but I think Rodriguez's is the stand out for me and will win the award!

Van Persie's goal was impressive because of the assist from Robben and the positioning of Casillas was all wrong as well. 

Agree that Rodriguez's was probably the best, but it kinda would be cool for an amateur Irish league chick to win it. To be be mentioned in the same sentence is incredible.

I am she is delighted that the game was filmed, usually for teams this small the games aren't recorded as its saturday morning stuff

Archived