Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Strange coincidence the scouser made mistakes in games v Liverpool...

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/01/23/conor-coady-liverpool-goal-mistake-and-reaction/

I thought he had history with it. Cannot believe Nuno has not seen that already.

Probably put his head in his shirt to hide his smile.

Edited by axman2526

The only teams I have seen give Liverpool a proper game in the league this season are Leeds and Villa. Everybody else just seems to be waiting to be beaten. People can't even say it's because Liverpool are so great, because Liverpool aren't even doing much themselves, and I refuse to believe that teams can't even compete with a Liverpool team that is playing with a ton of injuries.

Where's the determination? I have seen pre season friendlies with more detemination than this.

6 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

The only teams I have seen give Liverpool a proper game in the league this season are Leeds and Villa. Everybody else just seems to be waiting to be beaten. People can't even say it's because Liverpool are so great, because Liverpool aren't even doing much themselves, and I refuse to believe that teams can't even compete with a Liverpool team that is playing with a ton of injuries.

Where's the determination? I have seen pre season friendlies with more detemination than this.

Just like United only need to play for 10 minutes cause everyone just piss about against them.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Coady gives them a goal, dives for penalty instead of staying on his feet and giving his team a chance to score, then misses a sitter. I know he is a Liverpool fan but could he make it more obvious?

You just know some sort of public apology is gonna come from Coady about that penalty incident to keep the Liverpool fans onside.

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I'm turning off, I can't be bothered to watch this. May as well just give them the title now seeing as most of the league can't be bothered to even try and beat them.

I find it surprising you seem surprised by this Scott. Teams gave up before kickoff most of last season and most of them have done so thos season. Is an established pattern.

4 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Awful performance from Wolves, absolutely gutless. Still going to take something special to top Liverpool this season though I fear. 

It doesn't even have to be anything special, teams just need to actually try and beat them. There are players in Liverpool's team today that are playing their first league game and they haven't even been tested. Some of the Liverpool players playing today wouldn't even make it into most of the leagues first 11, but they are coasting to an easy win.