Jump to content

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21


Scott Harris
 Share

Recommended Posts


28 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Paul Pogba: Manchester United midfielder tests positive for coronavirus - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53932853

I think the latest players tested positive from coronavirus will be just the tip of the iceberg. Its unrealistic to expect players and their families to stay a full season in some kind of protective bubble.I would expect a lot more during this season to be either positive or required to isolate. Be interesting to see how football copes with this problem, at present just one player away on international duty can postpone a match in the lower leagues, how many quarantined would do the same?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I just saw an add on Amazon primevideo of a new reality/documentary starting august 31, All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspurs. I believe this will be even funnier then watching Arsenal fan tv after a loss, hopefully they show Dele Alli and others raging out after one of their losses to Chelsea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, comtrend said:

I just saw an add on Amazon primevideo of a new reality/documentary starting august 31, All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspurs. I believe this will be even funnier then watching Arsenal fan tv after a loss, hopefully they show Dele Alli and others raging out after one of their losses to Chelsea.

Should just put a big x through "All or"...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


23 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Nike is making the same shirt for us and Liverpool, same pattern with the line on the side and on the sleeve...

That's about the only similarity. Thank goodness ours isn't white though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liverpool look like they have zero creativity apart from hoof ball from the fullbacks and hoping Mane does something. Missing Trent’s long ball today. 
They are good in Europe and when they got clear like last year. But suspect they’ll bottle it when it’s close in England however. Can’t see them retaining the league with no real signings and such a weak mentality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zagger said:

Liverpool look like they have zero creativity apart from hoof ball from the fullbacks and hoping Mane does something. Missing Trent’s long ball today. 
They are good in Europe and when they got clear like last year. But suspect they’ll bottle it when it’s close in England however. Can’t see them retaining the league with no real signings and such a weak mentality. 

They've won the CL, and the League, it'll be interesting to see if they still have that fire. 

One thing that impressed me about Ferguson is how he would keep his team motivated even after they won a league title, a lot of teams really struggle doing it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 28/08/2020 at 12:45, comtrend said:

I just saw an add on Amazon primevideo of a new reality/documentary starting august 31, All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspurs. I believe this will be even funnier then watching Arsenal fan tv after a loss, hopefully they show Dele Alli and others raging out after one of their losses to Chelsea.

I haven’t watched it but I assume it ended more on the nothing side of things?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Slojo said:

They've won the CL, and the League, it'll be interesting to see if they still have that fire. 

One thing that impressed me about Ferguson is how he would keep his team motivated even after they won a league title, a lot of teams really struggle doing it. 

If Liverpool don't sign anyone else this Summer it will be 2 years since they've signed anyone that actually improves them

They have a great team as proved these last few years but in football that can quickly turn stagnant. It's so difficult to maintain success season after season

I feel Liverpool got very lucky with injuries last year, the likes of VVD, Salah, Mane, Firmino, TAA were mostly fit all of last season. A few injuries to key players could cause them problems, their backup options are pretty average

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • coco pinned this topic
  • coco unpinned this topic
  • Mod Stark locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!