Palace v Chelsea (PL) Sat 1st Oct 2022 15:00 GMT

coco

We will play no away league games in the whole of September.

Which means 3 of our next 4 league games are away. With 4 league games for October ending with Brighton away.

It might suit Potter to be away from home, same as it seemed to suit TT, last season we had the 3rd best away record, we did have the best away record for a long time last season.

If we struggle through October with favourable fixtures (on paper), because the following month November we play Arse, City and Newcastle, all in form before the break.

An away win to Palace will give Potter a much needed good start.

Capture.JPG

• coco changed the title to Palace v Chelsea (PL) Sat 1st Oct 2022 15:00 GMT

14 minutes ago, coco said:

Well it is a little longer because we have no footy this weekend, but international breaks are always two weeks break.

We do have footy this weekend, just no Chelsea for us so no interest.

Imagine the reaction if the have to call Palace off for a railway strike....lol

13 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Is this seriously our next league match?

leavemetodie.gif

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

13 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Don't. Just don't.

you never know what could happen season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

8 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Oh god, I've just realised I'm expected at my sister's halfway through this match for another fukcing family meeting concerning my parents.

Being an orphan and an only child has its advantages.

Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

5 minutes ago, Valerie said:

@axman2526, when do you plan to move back to Europe? I feel you understand me so well, I need you in my time zone at the very least.

Hmm might be worth looking in to moving to Canada then Val, is a wonderful country. 

My parents immigrated over here 3 years ago, and I am an only child. My wife is Canadian, her family is here so moving back to England is not on the cards, nor to anywhere else in Europe either. 

family hug GIF by Oxygen

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

We do have footy this weekend, just no Chelsea for us so no interest.

Imagine the reaction if the have to call Palace off for a railway strike....lol

Chelsea Women play Liverpool on Sunday live on sky sports. If you’d like to enjoy watching a Chelsea team playing football I highly recommend it. 

54 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Chelsea Women play Liverpool on Sunday live on sky sports. If you’d like to enjoy watching a Chelsea team playing football I highly recommend it. 

Hmm a Chelsea side actually playing football. Been a while since I have seen that....

I wonder if either DaZn or Fubo TV will have it this season...if so that would be great, see my favorite blue in action

Happy Chelsea Women GIF by ThreeUK

34 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Hmm a Chelsea side actually playing football. Been a while since I have seen that....

I wonder if either DaZn or Fubo TV will have it this season...if so that would be great, see my favorite blue in action

Have you tried looking on the Chelsea app? If the rights aren’t sold abroad there’s potential that the club could show it outside of the uk. 

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

Have you tried looking on the Chelsea app? If the rights aren’t sold abroad there’s potential that the club could show it outside of the uk. 

Did not know we had an app... I am behind behind times...

Looks like neither DaZn or Fubo have it. DaZn has the women's CL but not SL.

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

@axman2526 Unless you live in a country/region where the game is being broadcast live then all WSL matches are streamed live and free on the FA Player App. In the UK this means that unless BBC or Sky are showing a game then you can watch it free on the FA Player. Check that out.

This particular match is being shown by Sky in the UK, so there will be no live stream to be viewed here, but a live audio-only stream will be accessible on the app.

Personally, I was due to be at The Bridge on Sunday afternoon but now I'm heading up to Prenton Park to watch this one. Can't wait.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

And there are a couple of Canuks in the squad. At a guess one, new signing Kadeisha Buchanan, will start if fit*, and the other, Jessie Fleming, will be on the bench.

*'Keesh' picked up a knock in preseason and missed the recent international games vs Australia.