• Sidwell
    • Lampard
    • SWP
    • Kalou
    • Sheva
    • Kalou
    • Essien
    • Pizarro

I chose Sidwell, based on his great pass for the first goal, and him being very lively in our practically motionless midfield. I think this may be the first game whereby nobody chose JT, though I thought he did nothing glaringly wrong during the match. Mikel, like someone else said, and for him giving away a couple of potentially dangerous free kicks to Derby County for my vote, by I have no qualms with him being the MOM.

I cant believe Sheva is a member of this forum, he should'nt be allowed to vote for himself though.

Watched one of our old games on CfC TV the other day. when Wisey scores in Milan. Shevchenko was running at players, taking them on and a constant threat.

Its painfull to see him struggling the way he is. Completely anonomous against probably the worst team in the league.

A bit like watching Tyson getting sparked by Danny Williams.

I voted for Mikel by the way.

Archived