Gareth Bale Spurs Record

byatt

Are we really in any position to be laughing at other teams even sperz?!

My old dad was running down the road chasing his wig after it was blown off by the wind, when one of the hinges on his wooden leg came adrift and he fell face first into the a big pile of dog poo,and even then he was laughing at the spuds.

Is there EVER a time when it's not right to laugh at them?

kev

My old dad was running down the road chasing his wig after it was blown off by the wind, when one of the hinges on his wooden leg came adrift and he fell face first into the a big pile of dog poo,and even then he was laughing at the spuds.

Is there EVER a time when it's not right to laugh at them?

kev

Just added to memorable quotes <_<

Admin can you see if it's worked - it didn't look like it to me?

It is now on the list Bluenut. Once someone submits one either Mod or I have to approve it - it is just to prevent piss take away fans submitting a whole load of rubbish (I also block anything that makes Liam sound funny - I plan to block Bonetti ones as well now, need to secure that 2nd spot next season).

Gareth Bale - Premier League Appearances for Tottenham

Played: 20

Won: 0

Drawn: 7

Lost: 13

:beg:

Its funny that statistic about Gareth Bale but considering how our boys are doing at the moment we are in no position to take the piss out of other teams or their players.

It is now on the list Bluenut. Once someone submits one either Mod or I have to approve it - it is just to prevent piss take away fans submitting a whole load of rubbish (I also block anything that makes Liam sound funny - I plan to block Bonetti ones as well now, need to secure that 2nd spot next season).

unlike you to be happy with second.

Its funny that statistic about Gareth Bale but considering how our boys are doing at the moment we are in no position to take the piss out of other teams or their players.

i dont see what our situaton has to do with being able to laugh at other teams misfortunes. if anything nows a great time to laugh at others, it helps put into perspective our sesaon so far. and im sure spuds fans are enjoying our struggles, even though their right in the sh*t.

Bale looks like a monkey (can't help I guess) and wears hairclips (can help)... it would be criminal not to take the mick.

Monkey Girl.

Ahhh yes, buuuurn.

ooohhhh, you go girl. oh no you di`nt.... and all that kind of stuff.....

Believe it or not, there is a rumor going round that Redknapp is trying to snag Adriano, L'Imperatore, on loan for Spurs

in exchange for Mr. Bale himself. What are the odds that if this crazy sh*t goes down, Jose somehow molds him into the player he was slated to be?

Heard that last night - couldn't stop laughing.

Archived