• Ferreira
    • Mikel
    • Ballack
    • Anelka
    • Drogba
    • Malouda
    • Joe Cole
    • Bruma

Hard to choose between the two obvious candidates. I just petitioned the Oxford ENglish dictionary to create a new entry called 'Two Man Team' but instead of a definition just having a picture of Drogba and Cech.

Opted for Cech.

Zhirkov in the first half, Cech and Drogba in the second. Gave it to Cech.

Seriously? I lost count of the number of times he was caught badly out of position (just as Paulo was on the other side)

Cech by a nose from Drogba.

Who on earth voted for Ballack?

Sexelk?

By the way, Loz, is Cech still set to marry Miss Mini-Loz when she turns 18? Or has today's performance lowered the age to 16?

I voted for Drogba, but it certainly was close between him and Cech, with Ballack not too far behind those two. Cech made a mistake on the long throw-in that JT kept out from going in, but it really was not a mistake since he was clearly fouled by a Wolves player (the foul was not given).

Good game by Joe Cole, Mikel and Ivanovic as well as the above players. Zhikov deserves credit for setting up the first goal, and Anelka did not play badly. Poor performances from Ferreira and JT (that complete miss of a clearance that should have led to a Wolves goal was inexcusable).

Wow, German_blue and I are in agreement on the MoM and MoM-runnerup, as well as our taste in women (I saw your post about girls with fake boobs, and I could not agree with you more).

A post with boobs in it and I missed it....I mst be slipping