Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Milos Krasic says The Daily Mail today.

He's got pace and decent close control and dribbling. If we're looking to move Sturridge to the center then he wont be too bad an idea for the right forward spot. Apparently, Juve want to sell him too.

Milos Krasic says The Daily Mail today.

He's got pace and decent close control and dribbling. If we're looking to move Sturridge to the center then he wont be too bad an idea for the right forward spot. Apparently, Juve want to sell him too.

I'd rather prefer us to get someone else. Krasic on a good day is fairly good (even though his diving would make Barcelona blush), but he's been crap for a very long time. He would make Kalou look like Messi.

Hmmm... I heard i bit of news last week from a friend of mine who is very reliable that we had agreed a fee with Lille to sign Hazard in January but we would loan him straight back to him until the summer. Apparantly this is correct. I'm delighted if this is the case, 20 years old, full of talent and will already have Kompany and boyata make him feel at home.

We have also just agreed a deal for 15 year old Real Madrid under 18's captain and striking sensation Jose Angel Pozo... we already have the most exciting young Spanish midfield prospect of his generation in Denis Suarez, this could be mouthwatering in years to come

Hmmm... I heard i bit of news last week from a friend of mine who is very reliable that we had agreed a fee with Lille to sign Hazard in January but we would loan him straight back to him until the summer. Apparantly this is correct. I'm delighted if this is the case, 20 years old, full of talent and will already have Kompany and boyata make him feel at home.

We have also just agreed a deal for 15 year old Real Madrid under 18's captain and striking sensation Jose Angel Pozo... we already have the most exciting young Spanish midfield prospect of his generation in Denis Suarez, this could be mouthwatering in years to come

Are your forums really boring?

Sorry, I might be being a bit slow on the uptake here but i don't get your meaning. I don't host any forums, I think you have me mixed up with another user i'm affraid.

I think he's having a sly dig that you are posting a lot on a Chelsea forum, for an opposing fan. But I think you're debate and points are interesting, so please don't take it the wrong way, just a bit of banter I am sure.

If you really have signed Hazard, then that is one hell of a scary front line you have. However, who would then become surplus to requirements, if anyone?

I ahve not heard of either of the youngsters you mentioned, just as I hadn't heard of Romeu until we signed him from Barca. But it does seem to be a growing trend, that both our clubs are signing "the next big things." It certainly makes it interesting.

Sorry, I might be being a bit slow on the uptake here but i don't get your meaning. I don't host any forums, I think you have me mixed up with another user i'm affraid.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time on here. I support Chelsea & go on hear & the official one, I don't have time to spread myself between over clubs & am not overly interested in what their fans think anyway. No offence.

I think he's having a sly dig that you are posting a lot on a Chelsea forum, for an opposing fan. But I think you're debate and points are interesting, so please don't take it the wrong way, just a bit of banter I am sure.

A little bit I suppose, but I don't have a problem with Citeh fans, if we don't win it (which to be honest its looking that way), then I would like them to out of our rivals. Balotelli makes me laugh & I think Silva, Kompany, Hart & Aguero are super players. Plus no massive c**ts in their team now Tevez has been frozen out.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time on here. I support Chelsea & go on hear & the official one, I don't have time to spread myself between over clubs & am not overly interested in what their fans think anyway. No offence.

Oh right, Hahaha... I'm so slow today, lol. to be honest i just like the vibe here, most of this forums members are sound as a pound and i have always thought Chelsea were a great club so i have just sort of stuck around. No offence taken mate :smile:

If you really have signed Hazard, then that is one hell of a scary front line you have. However, who would then become surplus to requirements, if anyone?

I ahve not heard of either of the youngsters you mentioned, just as I hadn't heard of Romeu until we signed him from Barca. But it does seem to be a growing trend, that both our clubs are signing "the next big things." It certainly makes it interesting.

Yeah Hazard is a big talent, Quite a lot of great young players coming from Belgium right now. Their national team could be great in the next few years. I don't think we will have any problems fitting him into the squad, he will be rotated as form and fitness dictates like the rest i guess. Mancini and indeed the club on the whole are looking to build for the future now. The majority of his signings have all been between the ages of 19 and 24.

Clubs like City and Chelseas future success will lie firmly in un earthing world class talent around the world (Romeu, Pozo, Suarez etc) and focusing on our own youth academies to create our own superstars.

EDIT: as i say though in my first post in this thread, The Hazrd to City thing is just something i heard from an old mate of mine who has been bang on in the past, By no means is it nailed on. I haven't read anything to back this up in the press so who knows. He might even be Chelsea bound.

Edited by MrSkyBlue

Clubs like City and Chelseas future success will lie firmly in un earthing world class talent around the world (Romeu, Pozo, Suarez etc) and focusing on our own youth academies to create our own superstars.

Agreed, and I hope that we continue to invest as much into our own youth academies as we do poaching the academies of la Liga or South America.

There is another kid that's meant to be like Hazard, although a little less known name, Driess Mertens. So maybe we are watching him as a back up?

I have read several times that Hazard has a bit of an attitude problem, which - if ture - makes me ask: Would he be happy being rotated? If not, then would he really go to City, or would he entertain a move to the bridge more because we could play him more regularly?

I know this is all conjecture, but it's fun asking.

A little bit I suppose, but I don't have a problem with Citeh fans, if we don't win it (which to be honest its looking that way), then I would like them to out of our rivals. Balotelli makes me laugh & I think Silva, Kompany, Hart & Aguero are super players. Plus no massive c**ts in their team now Tevez has been frozen out.

Sure Mata would argue that one( cough YAYA splutter Toure)

Agreed, and I hope that we continue to invest as much into our own youth academies as we do poaching the academies of la Liga or South America.

There is another kid that's meant to be like Hazard, although a little less known name, Driess Mertens. So maybe we are watching him as a back up?

I have read several times that Hazard has a bit of an attitude problem, which - if ture - makes me ask: Would he be happy being rotated? If not, then would he really go to City, or would he entertain a move to the bridge more because we could play him more regularly?

I know this is all conjecture, but it's fun asking.

Indeed it is, I think Mancini is a fantastic man manager though with him handling Balotelli i think Hazard wouldn't be an issue in that department. The playing time however could indeed be crucial, It might as you say give you an edge in that department.

Yeah well Arsenal have signed him, you've signed him, we've signed him, everyone's signed him dependent on what media you believe, but strangely enough he's not actually moved anywhere yet.

Hahaha yeah, The red tops will have him 100% heading to Liverpool next week and in the end he'll go to Man U, Nobody really knows, LOL. But i must stress that the only City link i have heard was from a mate so it's not even reported that we are in for him. Probably a bit of wishfull thinking on my behalf.

Perhaps we could have Johnson if you sign Hazard.

Johno signed a new 5 year deal just last month mate. Not that these contracts are exactly written in stone but he is very highly rated by Mancini and by all at the club and he appears to be very happy right now. Plus he's young, incredibly gifted and English so he would cost a crazy amount to prize him from a club not exactly in need of the cash.

Sure Mata would argue that one( cough YAYA splutter Toure)

Yaya's cool, It was just handbags with Mata. Not a malicious or vicious player at all. It would be a shame for you lads (and indeed lasses) to base your opinions on a nice lad and brilliant player on one isolated evenings frustration. He's not even close to being one of the nastiest players in the country (Hunt, Felaini, Van Der Vaart etc)

Yaya's cool, It was just handbags with Mata. Not a malicious or vicious player at all. It would be a shame for you lads (and indeed lasses) to base your opinions on a nice lad and brilliant player on one isolated evenings frustration. He's not even close to being one of the nastiest players in the country (Hunt, Felaini, Van Der Vaart etc)

Felaini & VDV? Really.

I would add: Suarez, Evra, Bellamy, Carrol, Neville, Van Rapist, Cattermole, Barton, Henry, & a few Stoke players in

I think MrSkyBlue has been punished enough! I vote we give him back his own avatar. :128:

Oh Moi... ma chérie. You are sweet, Beautiful and kind to suggest it (and i'm sure you hate seeing Tevez's ugly mug in that filthy red shirt as much as i am)

Edited by MrSkyBlue

Felaini & VDV? Really.

I would add: Suarez, Evra, Bellamy, Carrol, Neville, Van Rapist, Cattermole, Barton, Henry, & a few Stoke players in

VDV is a personal thing i guess. There's something about that guy i just hate, Very good player though. Felaini is pure filth though. He elbows players left and right all season.

VDV is a personal thing i guess. There's something about that guy i just hate, Very good player though. Felaini is pure filth though. He elbows players left and right all season.

I quite like Felaini, would much rather him in our team than Mikel. Although Romeu looks much better than both.